Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 70 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 64 guests


Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

The Official: "Things that piss you off" Thread!!

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
    Message

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:30 pm

hubb017 wrote:I hate sarcastic people :D

I love sarcastic people... :roll:





:D
  • 0

User avatar
MrCrowley
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10207
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 4

Unread postAuthor: VH_man » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:08 pm

i hate when people say sucky guitarists are better than awsome people like randy rhoads and Eddie van Halen............. it just pisses me off

i also hate it when my @#$&^%#@$^%&^^$%# phone randomly shuts off......... just randomly. in the middle of conversations, any time you wouldnt want the phone off.

i also hate computer viruses. the %^&*tards who make those things deserve a slap in the bum with a 2X4 hooked to a helicopter rotor. im sick and tired of cleaning up my computer of all their usless crap.

i also hate the fact i didnt know you couldnt cut aluminum with abrasive wheels untill yesterday......... after ive ruined 2 dremels.....
  • 0

User avatar
VH_man
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:00 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Reputation: 1

Unread postAuthor: moses » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:13 pm

I hate dodgy firearms laws in Australia, specifically Victoria, because we cant have bb guns or airsoft or paintball, unless you got a %^$@*&g million licenses. We don't need the devil to bring Armageddon unto us in Victoria, the State government has done a good enough job of it.
  • 0


moses
Private
Private
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:35 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: ghostman01 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:52 pm

ey VH_man if your serious about not getting viruses or anything like that get a mac !! seriously i dont even have my firewall turned on most of the time ! lol still my computer network is impossible to hack because i run a mac server between me and the internet in my own home ! and my routers got a firewall and stuff built in. The thing that really pisses me off is when my mates at school say Sh!† about me because i got a mac and i cant play all the windows games on it... so what !! I can play the latest games and i dont even have to upgrade or install extra software or hardware to play em ! But at least i dont have to take up room and cpu to run a stupid virus program or firewall.
http://store.apple.com.au
  • 0

Image
Ultimateforum
I have 27 different kinds of weapons in my home, do not attempt to trespass........!
User avatar
ghostman01
Major
Major
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:15 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: Coodude26 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:42 pm

Extreme hypocrites.

People who, when you win an argument over the internet, fall back on the "winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics"
EDIT: if this ever happens to you, say "well, you still competed didn't you?"

People who laugh really hard at stuff that pisses you off/you getting hurt, who then say "I'm sorry, I can't stop" but you know they easily could.

People coming to you for help, you telling them it might not work, and then them getting pissed when it doesn't work.

People singing songs they like AT ALL.

Anyone claiming 9/11 was a conspiracy.
  • 0

User avatar
Coodude26
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: iisthemuffin » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:48 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

Dont ignorrantly say you dont believe something without researching it.
  • 0

User avatar
iisthemuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 2:38 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: Coodude26 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:52 pm

iisthemuffin wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

Dont ignorrantly say you dont believe something without researching it.


Ooh! there's another one. In things like this topic, where it's less of a discussion than just a statement, people treat it like the welcome mat to an argument.

Another one: People milking the hell out of any and all disadvantages.
"Oh, well you know, we don't have a big enough yard, so we're petitioning that we get a tax cut for it"
  • 0

User avatar
Coodude26
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Sponsored

Sponsor
 


Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 pm

Coodude26 wrote:People who laugh really hard at stuff that pisses you off/you getting hurt, who then say "I'm sorry, I can't stop" but you know they easily could.

That's not as easy as you think. It's like me kicking you in the balls and telling you to stop crying.
  • 0

User avatar
MrCrowley
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10207
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 4

Unread postAuthor: paaiyan » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:01 pm

MrCrowley wrote:
Coodude26 wrote:People who laugh really hard at stuff that pisses you off/you getting hurt, who then say "I'm sorry, I can't stop" but you know they easily could.

That's not as easy as you think. It's like me kicking you in the balls and telling you to stop crying.


Good analogy MrC. It's not my fault I find it funny when others suffer due to their own lack of intelligence. MaxEx FTW!
  • 0

"Who ever said the pen was mightier than the sword, obviously, never encountered automatic weapons."
-General Douglass MacArthur

Read my dog's blog - Life of Kilo
User avatar
paaiyan
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Central Oklahoma
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:04 pm

Yay paaiyan's back :D
  • 0

User avatar
MrCrowley
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10207
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 4

Unread postAuthor: Hubb » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:21 am

My wife bought me a shirt the other day. It says, "It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's freakin' hilarious."

Kind of like, "Hey Bubba, hold ma beer an watch this..."
  • 0

User avatar
Hubb
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 2390
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 8:39 am
Location: South Georgia
Reputation: 2

Unread postAuthor: Ragnarok » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:28 am

Pilgrimman wrote:Just take everything from Maddox and post it here, and that is essentially what I hate. Maddox rules!

I find Maddox a very objectionable person myself. He posts his own views on the web, then labels any and all response as "Hate mail", and spends his time putting the authors down. Not very entertaining.

Even worse, he has on occasion used the leverage of his large readership to spam some of the people that have sent in these responses.
Whether or not he puts on that façade for the interweb, it doesn't much matter. Maddox is one of those things that pisses me off.

blind909 wrote:To me its Fu*king annoying. Almost all of the songs have the same beat.

Almost all songs from any particular genre have similar rhythm.
Pick any three rock songs you like - they'll probably all have the same basic rhythm, unless you picked something where Phil Collins was the drummer. :P

POLAND_SPUD wrote:if there was a thread "things that make you feel good' - there would be 1 page of responses

There is/was a "good things" thread:
http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/the-off ... t9315.html

... and it got to 7 pages.

KRN wrote:I hate when my nail polishes dry out :/

You, know that problem doesn't happen to most of us...

However, I get your point - I sometimes paint, and it's annoying when those have decided to dry out.
Of course, dried out paints is nothing compared to my problem of misplaced paints - I could lose things at an Olympic level.

hubb017 wrote:I hate sarcastic people :D

Really? That's an incredibly useful thing in life.

MrCrowley wrote:That's not as easy as you think. It's like me kicking you in the balls and telling you to stop crying.

Kicking someone in the crotch and telling them to stop crying is very easy. :P

I have had someone kick me in the crotch before.
What they didn't know before doing it was that I both have significantly less nerve endings than most people, and I perceive pain in a more detached way.
Seldom am I incapacitated by pain - but it doesn't mean I like it. So unlike most people might, I returned the favour - several times over.

...and guess which one of us was wearing steel toecapped boots? :D

If you're not wincing at the thought of that, you're doing better than most people I tell that story to.
  • 0

Does that thing kinda look like a big cat to you?
User avatar
Ragnarok
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
 
Posts: 5339
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:23 am
Location: The UK
Reputation: 8

Unread postAuthor: THUNDERLORD » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:51 am

MaxuS the 2nd wrote:...What really pisses me off is when I hear something on Tv that is totally wrong because there's nothing I can do about it. So now loads of people have been fed false information.


Me too. Please, Next time you (or others) notice one, log onto Theopia and reply in my thread titled "Public Scientific Errors..." I think it was a good idea but can't remember them all. 8)

Blitz wrote:I hate that my life has been getting in the way of my cannon building... :(


Me too. I was wondering where you were. :roll:

I don't like certain grammar. Like when people say "was because" together. It's not incorrect but it sounds stupid to me. Like "wuzzz Becuzzz" I try to say "is because" (funny hmm still zzz but doesn't bother me). Or I'll say "Is that..." instead.

Also I don't like when people say " I'm looking for someone That..."
Bothers me. Should be "someone who..." Or "Your the most important thing in the blah..." Should be " most important person in the ..."
I'm really not concerned about grammar but those bug me and the person never knows I'm thinking funny about them when they use those.

Also the person tense people speak in is funny.
Like when a dude talks about a girl and they mimic her voice... Could be taken out of context to sound funny.
I always say "she said she..." or "he said he..." rather than mimic them to prevent stuff being taken out of context.
Anyway I must be pretty easy-going. Can't think of much else. 8)
  • 0

-----SPEED,STRENGTH, AND ACCURACY.-----
"Procrastination" is five syllables for "Sloth".
Theopia 8)
Born To Be Alive!

THUNDERLORD
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1264
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:42 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: ramses » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:22 am

I hate macs. :twisted: sooooo expensive. Plus OSx can't run hgdt :(
  • 0

User avatar
ramses
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 6:50 pm
Reputation: 3

Unread postAuthor: Ragnarok » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:55 am

THUNDERLORD wrote:"Your the most important thing in the blah..." Should be " most important person in the ..."

While we're on about grammar, that should "You're".
I've never liked people mixing up homophones.

And in this case, it might not be as wrong as you suggest. Saying "thing" could suggest you value them over any material possessions, whereas saying "person" just says you value them over any other human.
  • 0

Does that thing kinda look like a big cat to you?
User avatar
Ragnarok
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
 
Posts: 5339
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:23 am
Location: The UK
Reputation: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot]

Reputation System ©'