Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 43 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 39 guests


Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

The Official: "Things that piss you off" Thread!!

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
    Message

Unread postAuthor: Kenny_McCormic » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:07 pm

bush
cheney
kommiefornia
austraila
anybody who is anti gun
hippies
animal rights activists
people that try to convert you to their religion
  • 0


Kenny_McCormic
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: Bluetooth » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:22 pm

Australia :? ??
  • 0

User avatar
Bluetooth
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:57 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: killagorrila99 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:22 pm

bush : I agree
cheney : I agree
kommiefornia :?
austraila : fork YOU!
anybody who is anti gun :I guess i agree
hippies :My mum was a hippy so screw you@
animal rights activists : Whats wrong with that?
people that try to convert you to their religion : Have I told you about christianity?
  • 0

"I'm sorry, Mr.Bush cant come to the phone right now, He's playing cleudo with Mr. Cheney And he has him in the Cupboard with a broom stick" -White house receptionist.
User avatar
killagorrila99
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:35 am
Location: Australia.
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: benstern » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:06 am

Fat people who blame their fatness on anything except themselves.
"it's genetics...(no.. it's you, you fat fork)"
"it's the fast food places...."

people who don't spay or neuter their pets. (those people need their dicks chopped off too)
Apple (the company)
people who use IE

uh...

wetbacks
the FCC
the ATF

uh....hmm..

john kerry
bob dole
hillery clinton
people who don't like carlos mencia
people who have spinners on their car
superstitious people

gar.....uh..(thinking)

people who use the phrase: penis wrinkle
  • 0

User avatar
benstern
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: judgment_arms » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:26 am

People that have there head up there but.

People that have there head up somebody else’s but.

That Cindy Sheehan (I think I spelled it right) if we bring are guys home the terrorists will go in and KILL all the people who were helping us, then they will KILL us.

People who think the war on terror isn’t a war. If your one of those guys guess what, ITS A WAR!!!

People who think all we have to do is talk to the terrorists. There’s two problems with that: one, there “god” told them to kill all the “non-believers”. Two, you’re a “non-believer” or at lest I hope so.

Muslims, As I previously said there “god” told them to kill the “non-believers”. If you’re a Muslim screw you ether your going to kill me, or your going to disobey your so called “god” just try and get me I WONT go down with out a fight.

People who get mad because they now I’m right and there wrong.

People who get mad because I carry at least one knife EVERYWHERE.

People who don’t understand why I carry at least one knife everywhere. I’ll tell you now, there are lots of Muslims in America.
  • 0

Call me "Judge", it's easier to type.

Spud gun safety rules
User avatar
judgment_arms
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: Not so beautiful North Carolina, but at least it’s the U.S.A.!
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:30 am

The ATF? Whats wrong with them? Have you seen the movie Deja Vu?

Hate Australia: Yeah I Agree,f*cking spiders,snakes,Ricky Ponting,Michael Hussey........all bad things :P (joking Killa Aussie aint that bad)
I agree with most things Ben said.
And I disagree with the animal rights acitivists: Do you have no emotion for animals? They are better then bloody World Vision, Let africa kill of each other. They say donate $20 a month over a 10years thats like $2,400, and donate $1 and this child can afford this bottle of medicine, WTF Why can't we buy medicine for f*cking $1, we pay like $30 :evil:
  • 0

User avatar
MrCrowley
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10207
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)
Reputation: 4

Unread postAuthor: judgment_arms » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:48 am

Animals ain’t got no rights! The good lord put ‘em on this earth for food.
“Kill and eat” said the lord. When I see a cow I say “hello future hamburgers of America!” when I see a squirrel I think “man, I wish I had a gun…”.
Thanks to the animal rights activists and the liberals my cat has more rights than I do!!!
Now before y’all go yellin’ at me I ain’t one of them people who torture animals. I hunt, yes, and I don’t eat my kill, but 99.9% of the time my quarry is varmints or sparrows, and I try to get clean kills. I’m a hunter and proud of it. If you don’t like hunters then call me a wildlife population specialist.
Know I know talking about hunting is against the rules, sorry.
  • 0

Call me "Judge", it's easier to type.

Spud gun safety rules
User avatar
judgment_arms
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: Not so beautiful North Carolina, but at least it’s the U.S.A.!
Reputation: 0

Sponsored

Sponsor
 


Unread postAuthor: pyromanic13 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:12 am

judgment_arms wrote:Animals ain’t got no rights! The good lord put ‘em on this earth for food.
“Kill and eat” said the lord. When I see a cow I say “hello future hamburgers of America!” when I see a squirrel I think “man, I wish I had a gun…”.
Thanks to the animal rights activists and the liberals my cat has more rights than I do!!!
Now before y’all go yellin’ at me I ain’t one of them people who torture animals. I hunt, yes, and I don’t eat my kill, but 99.9% of the time my quarry is varmints or sparrows, and I try to get clean kills. I’m a hunter and proud of it. If you don’t like hunters then call me a wildlife population specialist.
Know I know talking about hunting is against the rules, sorry.


I don't think hunting... with an actual gun is against the rules.
hunting just to kill is pretty low in my opinion, it's like killing for the sake of having a moving target. if you're gonna eat it, or even mount it I could care less. I'm certainly not gonna try to get anyone to stop hunting as long there not killing some poor animal right in front of my face.

-so..ya
  • 0

Movie dialogue: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains our random dying
patterns."

pyromanic13
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 913
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: judgment_arms » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:23 am

Just so nobody hates me because they think I kill for no reason, I only kill animals that could be considered pests...
  • 0

Call me "Judge", it's easier to type.

Spud gun safety rules
User avatar
judgment_arms
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: Not so beautiful North Carolina, but at least it’s the U.S.A.!
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: pyromanic13 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:35 am

it's okay I wuv u :oops: :wink:
  • 0

Movie dialogue: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains our random dying
patterns."

pyromanic13
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 913
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: Recruit » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:38 am

Judgmen:arms list a pests aka quarry

mice, rats, squirrels, sparrows, roaches, flys, pigeons sitting on statues,
hamsters, elephants, kangaroos, spider monkeys, tigers The list goes on.
|----------------Just kidding about these---------------------|
This is not part of the list \/

Hippies? Yes I hate the ones that where true Hippies not just following the "fad" or followed the crowd. Thousands died because of them.
  • 0

Last edited by Recruit on Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Recruit
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:26 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: judgment_arms » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:41 am

Ok... now I’m slightly disturbed. And hungry…hey look a cat, Chinese food!
Edit:
I type way to slow.
Recruit, sorry I missed you post I was talking to pyromanic13,.
Any ways, no hippies don’t count, I think that’s called murder.
You missed raccoons, mocking birds, roosters (only if they wake me up before the sun), cats, dogs, possums, squirrels, and coke cans.
  • 0

Call me "Judge", it's easier to type.

Spud gun safety rules
User avatar
judgment_arms
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: Not so beautiful North Carolina, but at least it’s the U.S.A.!
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: joannaardway » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:52 am

I get annoyed by so many things...

I have no issues with regilion. People are allowed to believe what they want to - my issue is when they claim what you believe is wrong. Prove beyond all reasonable doubt that what you believe is right, then we'll get on with a discussion about switching.

On a similar note, I hate it when people complain about what you like. Just because I like Metal, you like rap, and your mates like rap, doesn't make me wrong. It just means I have more guts to decide what music I like rather than conforming to peer pressure. I personally hate rap - but I don't go around telling everyone that it's "wrong".

In short - anyone that challenges me on my beliefs runs a risk of pissing me off.

I hate it when people see the words "Scientific theory", and then because of the word "theory" assume it's completely unproven and therefore wrong.

My parents have an issue where they when I propose a new spudgun design, they seem to be able to decide in an instant that it's dangerous. Given that I have more experience, I think I might well be the better judge of that.
Then when I try to discuss it, they're always "busy". And beyond that, they don't do any research themselves.

Combustion vs. Pneumatic discussions... need I say more?

In fact, I will. Each is good for different things, neither is "better" otherwise we wouldn't be making the other type any more, so just make your choice, and build it.

People in the street that ask you what the time is. If you are cheap enough not to buy a watch, then that's your decision - and that means you won't know the time.

There's so much more, but I'll leave that for another time.

EDIT: I'll say something about appearances.

If someone is overweight to whatever degree, and they deny responsibility, I have to stop myself asking them: "So they force-fed you the stuff then?"

Unless they actively force you to eat the stuff, then you can't blame anyone but yourself.

I also hate it when people don't dress for their figure. Low rise jeans do NOT go with being fat.

I also have issues with people who have plastic surgery, unless it's reconstructive from an accident or similar. If you dislike the shape of your nose - spending however many thousands to get it changed is morally wrong! You get what you're given...
  • 0

Novacastrian: How about use whatever the heck you can get your hands on?
frankrede: Well then I guess it won't matter when you decide to drink bleach because your out of kool-aid.
...I'm sorry, but that made my year.
User avatar
joannaardway
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:57 pm
Location: SW Hertfordshire, England, UK.
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: judgment_arms » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:20 pm

pyromanic13 wrote:
Recruit wrote:Please read all of this and if you want more information just let me know

Would you believe me if I said my watch was made by a process of things kicking and knocking together metal and then one day a dino step on the metal fitting it all together and then for power a lighting bolt hit it and it began to work?

Of course you would not you would mark me as an idiot and a lier.

To say there is no God. Shows there is a God and man just does not want to accept him. Tell me this if there was no God how come our eyes work, how come we can talk and understand each other, how come the earth is exactly where it is. Did you know if it was just a few inches away from the sun we would freeze? Or if it was a few inches closer we would burn up?
Did you know before man "discovered" the earth was round God had told man and it is in the Bible? Some 2,000 years before man made that discovery. Or that their are Ocean currents that to is in the Bible, that the blood supports life and with out it life is not possible.

And MrCrowley Jesus is God in the flesh in the for of a man to show man how he might be saved he came as he promised in the Bible about 2,000 or so years before. He came to saved man. Ad you know what this is in the Bible to exactly word for word "And man received him not" man did not receive their God the one that put himself thorough countless humiations to save us little old me and you and ever one else he cared for use so much he humbled his self to "grow up" as the son of a man and woman to submitting himself to them completly!! he was, is, and always will be perfect. As in he did as they ask when they ask who they ask. Then later he was put thorough the worst torture possible and some how suvived to make it to the cross and to be nail to a rough peice of wood and left to dy! And yes he lived for a bit on that cross but he did "died" at least his body did and then he did revive himself. And went to his disisciples to show he was supreme. And in his death he covered our sins.
So that we might be saved.

So before you say God does not exist read all this.

All Bible reference can be found in a King James Authorized version It is a direct translation of the oldest and most accurate copies of the Originals

If you do not beleive what I have here taken from the Bible and sources that you would believe then sorry at least I tried to convice you of the trueth.


ok, I've heard the watch reasoning before. WTF does it have to do with evolution? are you talking about the big bang?......Big bang happens, over millions of years the atoms that were created combine comeing up endless combinations until one combination created movement. movement was refined over anthother # of years into what we know as life.

saying a watch was made by chance is stupid, obviously something so complex cannot be created by chance, but that is not the theory of evolution. in the context of a watch (assumeing metal parts can adapt and reproduce, and have genes) --there were two lumps of metal, the have sweet lovin, and have another lump of metal, soon there are hundreds of lumps of metal but they are all slightly different due to dna differences. one of these lumps of metal has the difference of haveing gear which allows this lump of metal to survive better than the others which allows it to reproduce more often. over another bunch of years all lumps of metal have a gear because the other normal lumps of metal died off (competition with gears metals, and less babies) and over ABUNCH of years with the same tiny increments of change due to imperfect DNA the prominent metal lump is a watch.

Recruit wrote: To say there is no God. Shows there is a God and man just does not want to accept him


circuler reasoning, it doesn't make sense.
thats like saying your Gay and if you deny this it confirms it. :P

Recruit wrote:Tell me this if there was no God how come our eyes work, how come we can talk and understand each other


honestly do you know darwins theory?

Recruit wrote:Did you know if it was just a few inches away from the sun we would freeze? Or if it was a few inches closer we would burn up?


do you know how many planets their are? its possible there are lifeforms on other planets just because of the sheer number of them. this was a matter of chance

Recruit wrote:Some 2,000 years before man made that discovery. Or that their are Ocean currents that to is in the Bible, that the blood supports life and with out it life is not possible.


can I see where these are in the bible?

the bible says the world is flat!
Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

Job 38:13
13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)

Jeremiah 16:19
19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)

Daniel 4:11
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)

Matthew 4:8
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)

BTW the bible has been changed so many times it can't be taken as fact.
one more thing, science is ever changing, you prove one thing wrong with a theory they fix it. religion CANNOT be changed you prove something wrong it cannot be fixed.

(pimpmann I will cry if you delet this because its off topic, please just make a new discussion or something because I'm not gonna write this all again)

/rant


Care to tell me were all the atoms that formed to gather to form the big bang came from? Don’t tell there from the big bang. Plus scientists have done the math and figured that the chances of a inanimate object (like primordial sludge) becoming animate is like 1 out of 10 to the 73power or something like that, you’ll have to forgive me I have trouble remembering numbers, all I know is that a group of scientists, some Christian some not, and did the math and figured out that it’s scientifically impossible.
Also have you ever heard of “poetic license”? The “four corners of the earth” means the four compass points and the major cites that lie in that direction.
Also if evolution existed why the heck have we not found a half slim half fish thing, or you know what id like to see? That supposed half Tyrannosaurs Rex half chicken! The chickenosaurs! Or what about what ever the heck it was that became squirrels? Where’s all the missing links? We’ve only got a tenth of the chain! So you choose to believe the theory of a man quite possibly a DRUNK man, over the Lord!?!
Now I’m not trying to force religion on anybody just tryin’ to open your eyes.
But seriously where’d the stuff that swirled together to form the big bang come from???
  • 0

Call me "Judge", it's easier to type.

Spud gun safety rules
User avatar
judgment_arms
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: Not so beautiful North Carolina, but at least it’s the U.S.A.!
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: saladtossser » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:22 pm

people who deny that religion is harmful to humanity

people who think atheism is a religion, or it spreads like a religion

people who intimidate biology teachers

people who use the word "evolutionism", it's not an -ism it's a scientific theory

PETA

people who think "bad" when they see or hear the word "hacker"

people who doesn't appreciate the opportunity to go to school for free

people who critisize google for giving "google tips" in search results, it's just a freaking company offering their services to you and you complain that they are advertising their services?

people who think it's impossible to build your own mp3 player

the show on discovery about ghost hauntings
  • 0

"whoa... I thought pimpmann was black..."-pyromanic13
User avatar
saladtossser
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:40 am
Location: Toronto
Reputation: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot]

Reputation System ©'