Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 60 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 54 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], csitas, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Original Naming

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: mega_swordman » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:23 am

I always thought "mega_swordman" was a pretty uncommon name, but upon a little research (looked it up on google like everyone else) I've found that I'm the only one who uses it. Guess I'm just lucky.

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." George S. Patton
mega_swordman
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: skinner » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:32 am

I use skinner solely because its my last name, and theres heaps of people named skinner, so I tend to not worry about it, if its available, I take it, except on MSN, you've gotta put at least 10 numbers after it just to get it.

skinner
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postAuthor: imjustpk » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:54 am

well my nickname is P.K. so I'm just P.K., i found 2 on google and they were me

yay im unique!

imjustpk
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postAuthor: Deko » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:23 pm

joannaardway wrote:I believe that my username is entirely unique - a google search gives 5,600 results, which as far as I could be arsed to check was me.

Putting in a space gives 42 results, most of which are people and their family trees, but a handful of which are me.

Deko - it took me 3 seconds to work it out. Have you just written your name backwards?

lol yeah thats right its jsut my name eric davidson backwards, it took my friends forever to figure it out lol, i would always call them by their name backwards and they couldnt even figure that out lol

Deko
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion