Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 85 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 79 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MCRKilljoy, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Paint Ball Problem

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 

Which One??

98C
38%
A-5
62%

Total votes : 13
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: beebs111 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:51 pm

3/4 "cpvc is the best fit that i have found for the normal kind of paintballs, the specialty kind of pbs .50 caliber fit perfectly in a .5 inch barrell

beebs111
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: pyromanic13 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:48 pm

if moneys not a prob get a longbow off spec ops.com
I oown an upped ion

pyromanic13
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: alex bennett » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:15 pm

no matter what you get, remeber you get what you pay for. i voted for the A-5 because i own one, and it works excellent. i also put on a stock, an folding assult stock, flat line, and i would recommend a response trigger, i am a sniper also. with the response trigger, you choose your firing rate by how much pressure you hold on the trigger, so you can squeeze it once, and fire once, squeeze, and hold it will auto fire until you let go. really cool. the cyclone is cool and all because it dosent chop, but it uses a lot of your air, everytime you fire, some air goes down a tube to turn the cyclone(loads next ball) and the a-5 it looks nice, like the H&K MP-5 (they have identical scopes) the differences in the flatlines in 98c and a-5 is the barrel, the inside has the same curve, but the a-5 is round, and looks like a sound suppressor, the 98c is like a assult rifle kinda lookin barrel. they both have virutally unlimited upgrades, from m-16 body kits, to everything else you can take off (everthing)

my flatline never gives me accuracy problems.

alex bennett
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion