Spudthug - I can't blame you for that mistake. It's certainly not retarded.
However by admitting your mistake and learning from it, you would have done yourself much less damage than by going in all guns blazing and flaming everyone.
I quote my five important rules of forum discussion:
- It should always be a discussion, not an argument.
- Insulting your opponents will NOT win you the discussion. Ignore such insults directed at you, or you'll get bogged down with responses.
- Low post count does not automatically make your opponent thick. Challenging their experience is not a good move.
- Be prepared to back down if you have to. It's sometimes the best option.
- Form a well constructed case, with full back up for your position. Only this can truly win you the discussion.
You may not be retarded for mixing up EVBEC and GGDT. Your behaviour after you were told this was however idiotic (I am not calling you idiotic. Just your response). Rather than do your already tarnished and tattered reputation more harm, I'd suggest you stop with the useless argument.
It's a wonderful BP cannon by the way. Have you got any idea of the muzzle velocity?
Novacastrian: How about use whatever the heck you can get your hands on?
frankrede: Well then I guess it won't matter when you decide to drink bleach because your out of kool-aid.
...I'm sorry, but that made my year.