Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 41 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 36 guests


Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Paintballing

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
    Message

Unread postAuthor: Orpackrat » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:38 pm

It is great for large fields. You can walk down the center of the field shooting a few rounds every now and then, upon the enemy hearing the sound they automatically look. You approach the enemy shooting occasionally while a large group flanks them.

With the dishka, you become the primary target and the heavy gunner to support advancements even if you do not have that much firepower. One LOUD distraction.
  • 0

K.I.S.S. "Keep It Simple ******"

Orpackrat
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:11 pm
Location: Oregon Coast
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: paaiyan » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:40 pm

Well that may work for some people, but not me, that's all I'm saying.
  • 0

"Who ever said the pen was mightier than the sword, obviously, never encountered automatic weapons."
-General Douglass MacArthur

Read my dog's blog - Life of Kilo
User avatar
paaiyan
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Central Oklahoma
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1

Unread postAuthor: NoXi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:13 pm

i see most of you guys play woodsball. I only play speedball and i wish i can play woodsball some time but it seems to long.

BTW, 35 bps is almost not real. MOstly high end guns can only shoot that much but u will need a very nice hopper. Maybe a halo b with a new board, rip drive, cone, etc. you also wouldnt need to shoot 35 bps when you can easily get them out at 15 bps or even 1 bps. In tournaments, they only allow 15 bps unless it is NPPL which is uncapped semi.
  • 0


NoXi
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:23 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: paaiyan » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:17 pm

Like I said man, the only thing on that gun that was original was the frame itself. And I know good and well you don't need that much firepower. Waste of money, I was just pointing out the fact that if you feel so inclined to do so, the TL-R is easy to mod.
  • 0

"Who ever said the pen was mightier than the sword, obviously, never encountered automatic weapons."
-General Douglass MacArthur

Read my dog's blog - Life of Kilo
User avatar
paaiyan
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Central Oklahoma
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1

Unread postAuthor: )DEMON( » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:05 am

Everyone likes to drink their own cup of tea.

Lol, Paaiyan, its dangerous to generalize too much :P I understand the point you are trying to make though. Some people like the high rate of fire, it is useful in certain situations, so what if it is wasteful? They choose to play like that, it doesn't effect you in any way. I see any game as a chance to gain skill and have fun, weather I am helping newbs into the sport or playing against hardcore speedballers. I only get upset if someone cheats because it takes the fun out the game.
  • 0

Forever dreaming...
User avatar
)DEMON(
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Johannesburg South Africa
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: beebs111 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:55 pm

i like to play speedball the most, not because i "spray and pray" but because i like the close quarters more than woodsball. i use a spyder electra '05 and it works amazingly, ive got a ceramic 14" barrell on it that helps the accuracy, and i can get 22bps semi. even though i can get going that fast, i rarely do. mostly jsut put a spray on someone's bunker for intimidation, then run up and rape someone. ive played speedball with a pumpgun before, its jsut very tough to get much accomplished because while ive got one shot every second, the guy im trying to take out has 15 or 20. it just doesn't seem practical to me, but if other people wanna play like that, its up to them
  • 0

in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
User avatar
beebs111
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 807
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:08 pm
Location: massachussets
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: mark0491 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:59 pm

^^^^ he admitted he raped someone^^^^
  • 0

User avatar
mark0491
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:49 pm
Reputation: 0

Sponsored

Sponsor
 


Unread postAuthor: goathunter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:03 pm

ive played speedball with a pumpgun before, its jsut very tough to get much accomplished because while ive got one shot every second, the guy im trying to take out has 15 or 20. it just doesn't seem practical to me, but if other people wanna play like that, its up to them


The reason I do.It isn't practical that's what makes it so fun.
I've played with a blade from Walmart before(shoved my revvy on top for fun).Owned the speedball field too.Got quite a few Angel owners mad.

I still prefer scenario games though.I have an aversion to being shot 15 times at point blank range.And the fact that all the other speedballers wipe my hits.Just cause I don't have another ten heading the same way to make sure they STAY hit.

My phantom is down right quiet and deadly on a one on one.
  • 0

"Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem"-Ronald Reagan

"KA BLAAM! Elimination! Lack of education."-Big Mama, Fox and the Hound, Disney

goathunter
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: rednecktatertosser » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:13 pm

mark0491 wrote:^^^^ he admitted he raped someone^^^^


LOL!! that made my day. I prefer woodball, it takes more strategy and thinking, plus marksmanship, as opposed to who has the fastest shooting gun, and who can run fast and hide good.
  • 0

"When you tell some body something, it depends on which part of these United States your standing in, as to how dumb you sound."
-Burt Reynolds as: Bo "Bandit" Darville
User avatar
rednecktatertosser
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:52 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: NoXi » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:24 pm

beebs111 wrote:i like to play speedball the most, not because i "spray and pray" but because i like the close quarters more than woodsball. i use a spyder electra '05 and it works amazingly, ive got a ceramic 14" barrell on it that helps the accuracy, and i can get 22bps semi. even though i can get going that fast, i rarely do. mostly jsut put a spray on someone's bunker for intimidation, then run up and rape someone. ive played speedball with a pumpgun before, its jsut very tough to get much accomplished because while ive got one shot every second, the guy im trying to take out has 15 or 20. it just doesn't seem practical to me, but if other people wanna play like that, its up to them


going 20 bps on an electra is bullshit. the board is capped at 14. It says it can reach 30, but it cant shoot that fast. Unless, you made a new board for your electra that is a bunch of bullshit.
  • 0


NoXi
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:23 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: paaiyan » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:40 pm

rednecktatertosser wrote:
mark0491 wrote:^^^^ he admitted he raped someone^^^^


LOL!! that made my day. I prefer woodball, it takes more strategy and thinking, plus marksmanship, as opposed to who has the fastest shooting gun, and who can run fast and hide good.


I disagree, hiding well can make a lot of difference, that's why I'm making a ghillie suit. :D
  • 0

"Who ever said the pen was mightier than the sword, obviously, never encountered automatic weapons."
-General Douglass MacArthur

Read my dog's blog - Life of Kilo
User avatar
paaiyan
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Central Oklahoma
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1

Unread postAuthor: )DEMON( » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:53 pm

Marco321 wrote:)DEMON( thats is a very nice looking gun, i have been inspired


Thanks :D Inspired to do what? Play pump? :D
  • 0

Forever dreaming...
User avatar
)DEMON(
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Johannesburg South Africa
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: Marco321 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:19 pm

)DEMON( wrote:
Marco321 wrote:)DEMON( thats is a very nice looking gun, i have been inspired


Thanks :D Inspired to do what? Play pump? :D


Iv been inspired even more to play paintball and i have been inspired to make a pump action marble gun
  • 0

User avatar
Marco321
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 2:56 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: beebs111 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:36 pm

the electra board is definetly not capped at 14, unless the chrony at my paintball field is ramping my shots to 22 bps.
  • 0

in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
User avatar
beebs111
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 807
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:08 pm
Location: massachussets
Reputation: 0

Previous

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot]

Reputation System ©'