Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 56 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 52 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Everyone look at this

All non-spudgun related discussion goes here such as projects, theories, serious questions, etc. All "off-topic" posts (aka useless posting, determined by moderators) will be removed.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: beebs111 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:38 pm

it cant fix a broken marrige

in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
beebs111
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: noname » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:44 pm

Obviously, that's what duct tape is for.

noname
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Unread postAuthor: beebs111 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:14 pm

noname wrote:Obviously, that's what a cheap hooker is for.

ahhahaha i crackmyselfup!
but really, there is a letter from the ATF on this site somewhere, and realisitcly, jsut dont get caught

Last edited by beebs111 on Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
beebs111
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: Hubb » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:33 pm

A while back, this whole legal issue of spudguns came up in a thread by jackssmirkingrevenge (preloaded pneumatic cartridge). I quoted Federal Law in an article that clears this issued up. I don't feel like saying it again but it is under title 18, section 921 of the Federal Law (US).

If any of you don't want to look it up, it basically says that spudguns are not classified as firearms, as long as they are not being used as such (i.e. involved in an illegal act).

Hubb
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: noname » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:06 am

Hey, I didn't write that. You're not supposed to say people said what they didn't actually say.

noname
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Unread postAuthor: frankrede » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:39 pm

beebs111 wrote:or to leagilize and tax them, thus eliminating the need for a black market and elimintating the chance for bad people to make a profit, same reason guns should be readilly available legally. making something illegal does not stop it, it jsut makes it more expensive and slightly harder to get, quite often this involves dealing with less than desirable people. if i wanted to, i could get a modified mac-10 without serials for less than $300.
And I can get a glock 19 for $50. But such a purchase would put me in a tough situation, I do not know the history on any of the guns offered.

Current project: Afghanistan deployment
frankrede
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Unread postAuthor: rednecktatertosser » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:45 pm

Marco321 wrote:
Modderxtrordanare wrote:
Marco321 wrote:
Modderxtrordanare wrote:
Marco321 wrote:Not in Australia NSW... In the prohibited weapons legislation it states:
" Any device that is designed to propel or launch a bomb, grenade, rocket or missile by any means other than by means of an explosive, including a device known as a PVC cannon."

What if you aren't propelling a bomb, grenade, rocket, or missile? I don't quite think that a potato classifys as any of those four. :wink:

Yeah i see, but the definition of a missile from dictionary.com is "an object or weapon for throwing, hurling, or shooting, as a stone, bullet, or arrow."

But what if its not made out of pvc, what if its ABS? Copper? Steel? Iron?

Epoxy?

*cue jack*

There is nothing epoxy cant do :wink:

And when combined with duct tape, one could litterally take over the world. MUHAWHAHAHA!!!

"When you tell some body something, it depends on which part of these United States your standing in, as to how dumb you sound."
-Burt Reynolds as: Bo "Bandit" Darville
rednecktatertosser
Colonel
Colonel

Sponsored

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Non-Spudgun Related Discussion