Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 56 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 51 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Observer73's Cannon

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Observer73's Cannon

Unread postAuthor: PCGUY » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:00 pm

<div align="center">OBSERVER73 CANNON

Provided By - TheFiend

Okay. This is my 2nd cannon and it is huge.

It is powerful.

It is a piston exhaust. The piston is custom made. It is a solid plastic rod weighing in at about 3lbs I think. My dad is a machinist so he helped with that.

The front DOES leak horrible though.

This cannon has only been taken up to 50% (if that) power so I don't know the FULL power of that. If you have made something of this size give me some idea of what it can do at full power.

I am also looking for a idea for a stand for this that is portable because I move it in the back of my GMC Safari 88 minivan to my friends house.

I have found the tennis ball barrel from a place here in the Buffalo NY area. I forget to ask if they had a golf ball barrel. I will have to call later.

I am also planning to redo the entire cannon and fix that leak. Better and new and improved... But I must get ready for work tomorrow at the HOME DEPOT!!!

Provided By - TheFiend</div>

Attachments
observer73_cannon3.jpg
observer73_cannon2.jpg
observer73_cannon1.jpg
observer73_cannon1.jpg (16.48 KiB) Viewed 3836 times
Last edited by PCGUY on Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
PCGUY
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postAuthor: SpudStuff » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:13 pm

thats big but arent thoes dwv fottings not for pressure i may me wrong but is that duct tape sealing that leak>
:shock:

SpudStuff
Major General
Major General

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database