Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 80 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 76 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

My first cannon

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: goathunter » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:40 pm

Yep, fins are cut down to dead center the nerf in the barrel and barely drag on the way out.

A dozen shots is pushing the life span of any nerf I've had.Most get lost before I can shoot them that many times :D
Occasionally a tail section does come off,when it does I take super glue to it for a quick fix or gorilla glue for a lasting repair.

"Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem"-Ronald Reagan

"KA BLAAM! Elimination! Lack of education."-Big Mama, Fox and the Hound, Disney

Unread postAuthor: Corrupted355 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:48 pm

That's kinda why I use the JCS ones. When they do break, they're broken for good, but I find that they last a little longer and they have slightly better flight characteristics from what I've seen. They wouldn't work with your 1 1/2" barrel though. They'd tear right in half.

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database