Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 62 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 57 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Slim Biggins - Sawn-Off QEV Launcher

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: FordGtMan » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:50 am

LOL, I speak a lot of spanish (pretty fluently) and I don't think picsos or damago is a word. (fotos)

Its ok, i take german and i have no idea what Crowley said...

FordGtMan
Captain
Captain

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:53 am

THUNDERLORD wrote:
jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:Sweet - but donde están el damago picsos? :D

LOL, I speak a lot of spanish (pretty fluently) and I don't think picsos or damago is a word. (fotos)
Try my German :D
THUNDERLORD wrote:Nice cannon, MrCrowley.

FordGtMan wrote:

Its ok, i take german and i have no idea what Crowley said...

I take German also, but didn't know all the words or the exact structure to use so I just used a crappy translator, which even a fluent speaking German would never understand :)

MrCrowley

Unread postAuthor: FordGtMan » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:57 am

I take German also, but didn't know all the words or the exact structure to use so I just used a crappy translator, which even a fluent speaking German would never understand Smile

HAHAHA i use those on my homework assignments and i still get 100's. 8) :)

FordGtMan
Captain
Captain

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:59 am

MrCrowley wrote:Ich sollte schon bekannt, dass einige Schäden Bilder für euch, aber ich war zu beschäftigt zu halten meine Füße aus dem Bild :wink:

Mein Gott nein!!!! Nicht die gefürchteten zehen!! AAAAAARGH!!!!

I know that :p Hablo español bastante bien porque trabajo para una impresa española, but I made up words for comic effect - side-splitting, n'est pas?

:D :D :D

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:03 am

FordGtMan wrote:
I take German also, but didn't know all the words or the exact structure to use so I just used a crappy translator, which even a fluent speaking German would never understand Smile

HAHAHA i use those on my homework assignments and i still get 100's. 8) :)
How many years you been doing German? After 3 years, the structure starts to kill you, it comes from no where and your grades drop 50%. It sucks, anyway my teacher picks it out pretty easy.

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:Mein Gott nein!!!! Nicht die gefürchteten zehen!! AAAAAARGH!!!!
I know enough German to understand that :D

MrCrowley

Unread postAuthor: Lentamentalisk » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:05 am

MrCrowley wrote:
Ich sollte schon bekannt, dass einige Schäden Bilder für euch, aber ich war zu beschäftigt zu halten meine Füße aus dem Bild :wink:

Me thinks its not Spanish...
Though if it is, it is quite a sorry attempt at it...

Edit: Wow, I wait 1 min and BAM! I am a million posts behind

Last edited by Lentamentalisk on Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do not look back, and grieve over the past, for it is gone;
Do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come;
Live life in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.
Lentamentalisk
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: FordGtMan » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:07 am

How many years you been doing German? After 3 years, the structure starts to kill you, it comes from no where and your grades drop 50%. It sucks, anyway my teacher picks it out pretty easy.

Im in German II right now, and i am already pulling my hair out. Luckily, my teacher has a life and doesn't have time to grade 200 papers every week. :)

FordGtMan
Captain
Captain

Sponsored

Sponsor

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:42 am

FordGtMan wrote:

Im in German II right now, and i am already pulling my hair out. Luckily, my teacher has a life and doesn't have time to grade 200 papers every week. :)
I'm not sure if your German is taught in a similar way over there, but the first two years were all good for me, I got about 78% in the exams, but the third year they introduce structure and the 'accusative, dative and nominative'. Which changes der,die,das to things like den,dem,der (not in that order).

I actually lied, I don't take it anymore, I dropped it last year. The third year got the best of me and I dropped it. It got way to complicated and I fell behind, though I did end up passing 2 out of 3 end of year papers, both with 'merit' but 'not achieved' for the writing. But I wasn't going to kid myself, I can read it fine, but speaking and writing is a bit harder.

Don't let that put you off though :D I still have an ambition to learn it though, I really enjoyed it.

MrCrowley

Unread postAuthor: THUNDERLORD » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:49 am

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:
I know that :p Hablo español bastante bien porque trabajo para una impresa española, but I made up words for comic effect - side-splitting, n'est pas?

I knew it was a joke, BTW yo hablo bastante porque aveces yo trabajo mucho en los restaurantes LOL

@MrCrowley, I bet if you had a GF who only spoke german you'd learn much faster!!!

THUNDERLORD
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:09 am

THUNDERLORD wrote:@MrCrowley, I bet if you had a GF who only spoke german you'd learn much faster!!!
True, but most Germans speak English, unless they do coke and wag school like my German homestay I had in Bavaria :lol:

MrCrowley

Unread postAuthor: THUNDERLORD » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:15 am

MrCrowley wrote:
THUNDERLORD wrote:@MrCrowley, I bet if you had a GF who only spoke german you'd learn much faster!!!
True, but most Germans speak English, unless they do coke and wag school like my German homestay I had in Bavaria :lol:

That's funny, When I was in h.s. I tried to get my mom to let a Swedish exchange student stay with us. They were all female and HOT!!! She didn't go for it though.

THUNDERLORD
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: psycix » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:30 am

MrCrowley wrote:
Ich sollte schon bekannt, dass einige Schäden Bilder für euch, aber ich war zu beschäftigt zu halten meine Füße aus dem Bild :wink:

Hahah
Supertoll! :D

Till the day I'm dieing, I'll keep them spuddies flying, 'cause I can!

Spudfiles steam group, join!
psycix
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:46 am

All you need to know in that case is "Ja! JA! JAAAA!!!", "Nein, anschlag! Falsche bohrung!" and "Kann ich komme auf ihre brüste?"

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:22 am

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:

All you need to know in that case is "Ja! JA! JAAAA!!!", "Nein, anschlag! Falsche bohrung!" and "Kann ich komme auf ihre brüste?"

:shock:

You missed the capital 'I' on 'Ihre' and the capital 'B' on 'Brüste' :wink:

And that's the literal translation, i'll have to ask my teacher if it's got the right structure and case :D

MrCrowley

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:26 am

That's what the translator gave me ;p

When I was a groupleader (happy days...*sigh*) we used to ask "Schpritsmik aufen titten?" or something of the sort, however as the translation was provided by an Aussie I cannot vouch for its accuracy :roll: :D

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database