Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 96 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 90 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: adam0702, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

My first cannon

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: MaxuS the 2nd » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:41 am

neeewwww wrote:So I want to compare the performance of the ball valve versus the price of QEV.

Hang on.. :?

MaxuS the 2nd

Unread postAuthor: iisthemuffin » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:10 pm

Confuse you as well?

What i got from it was: He wants to see if a qev will perform that much better than a ballvalve, making it worth the price. Its common since. But i guess for someone who hasnt really been around too long its something they need to learn.

Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: neeewwww » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:17 am

Hmm... I don´t read all the thread... But I´ve read something about "Karen Cannon" or something like... Never thought that her built this cannon... And I don´t pay much attention looking for whom built the cannon, just look at the cannon and it´s specs... Sorry Karen...

As I said some threads ago... Here, I don´t have Sprinkler or QEV at accessible price... The easiest way is eBuy.
The deal is:

- See how much "perfomance/damage" Karen´s cannon do.
- If it follow my expectatives, I just go Ball valve.
- If not, I will wait some... months (?), and go eBuy.

* Yeah, I work at Public Transport (aka Trains) - But I´m saving money to buy my new Laptop.

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database