Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 40 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 35 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

My First Pneaumatic

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
My First Pneaumatic

Unread postAuthor: Andrew52 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:21 pm

Hey This is my first its been in the garage for a while waiting to be drilled and tapped so one weekend i did the chamber is the stock its 2.5" sch 40 pvc i have 5 barrels you only see for there but theres a coupler thing i jus have to run down below my house a grab me a piece of two inch the other barrels are 1 inch 1.25 and 1.5 a gb barrel which is kinda short and the 2 inch it use a ball valve 1 inch im gonna get a sprinkler vavle and mod it but for now that will do at 80 psi it will lauch a gb out of sight

Attachments
spud guns 003.jpg
Andrew52
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Unread postAuthor: rna_duelers » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:10 am

Nice cannon,i would also go for the modded spinkler you will see some the performance increase imediatly and maybe you could show some damage pics :D

nice cannon.nice nike basketball aswell :P

rna_duelers
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: Andrew52 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:27 pm

ya ill get some damge picks ive got nine barrels now lol from 1/4 inch up to two inch with some 3/4 cpvc for paitballs i had sprinkler valve but somthin went wrong so ill get A new one when i get the $ thanks for the comment

Andrew52
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database