Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 71 users online :: 8 registered, 0 hidden and 63 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], farcticox1, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

.700 Desert Storm

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:38 am

Pookydarts wrote:I picked up a wad a few months ago that fitted that barrel tube perfectly but now that I go looking again all the wads seem to be of a different type with a slightly over-bore diameter! Will have to change brands!

Measure your actual bore diameter then have a look at this wiki article, there's a conversion table of the actual bore diameter of the various gauges, you can see which is most suitable.

Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: starman » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:48 am

Pookydarts wrote:Starman, the barrel will get fastened during the future upgrades... And I hope it will deserve sights too!

Sure, a sight would work and look great on there.

BTW, the girls on Spudfiles are few and far between. KRN, frankrede's GF is the only one I know of presently participating.

Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator

Unread postAuthor: Pookydarts » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:13 am

Cheers for the link Jack!
It would appear to be about a 13 and a 1/2 gauge... :?
I'll have another look through the shed, it must have been some other tube that I put the wad in and got all :idea: about! :roll:

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database