Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 42 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 36 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], jimmy101, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

New Cannon New Season

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
New Cannon New Season

Unread postAuthor: Spud Destruction » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Spud Destruction Season 2 Premiere
You told us more power, we built a cannon with more power.. We built a gun with the help of all the ones i spoke with earlier on this forum, that is 2-3 times as strong. How do you say MOAR POWAHHHH. 8) Thank you guys for all the advice. there will be videos detailing the cannon when the season begins, and all of those who helped i will give a shout out to. We couldn't of built it properly without this website. If you want to check out the vid here's the link..

http://www.youtube.com/user/RDFStudios?feature=mhee

Don't worry this video is not monetised so i won't be making .002 cents per click hahahah.. we do it for the love of destroying and my love for filming. enjoy guys. Also any suggestions on things to destroy is appreciated. We have a list already but theres always room for more...

Thanks Again for all of your help.

Last edited by Spud Destruction on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spud Destruction
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:09 pm

Awesome.

My only complaint is that you misspelled "MOAR POWAH!", but it's a minor gripe ;)

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: Spud Destruction » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:18 pm

hahahah I couldn't remember how you guys spelled it. I knew you would get me for that one :P

Spud Destruction
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: Spud Destruction » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:56 am

2 Questions. Whats the life of a air pressured barrel. I'm assuming the pressurising and releasing constantly can put a strain on the pvc. Also the pvc is rated to 260psi. What is a safe and good all around pressure. Some of our shots where at 120. Haven't gone any higher yet.

Spud Destruction
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: Crna Legija » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:22 am

Spud Destruction wrote:2 Questions. Whats the life of a air pressured barrel. I'm assuming the pressurising and releasing constantly can put a strain on the pvc. Also the pvc is rated to 260psi. What is a safe and good all around pressure. Some of our shots where at 120. Haven't gone any higher yet.

my 1/2'' cpvc barrel has taken 600psi shots at lease a 1000 times with not signs of where

'' To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.”
--Homer Simpson

Add me on ps3: wannafuk, 8/11/11 cant wait
Crna Legija
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:26 am

You'll build another cannon and forget this one long before the barrel becomes a liability, as long as you don't leave it in direct sunlight for an entire summer, or forget it in the freezer and then repeatedly strike it with a sledgehammer :)

How about some pics of the cannon? We might see something to tweak you might have missed ;)

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: Spud Destruction » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 am

I will post some up tomorrow if i have a spare moment. Long work day. The gun is in the garage out of the weather..

Spud Destruction
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Sponsored

Sponsor

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database