Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 80 users online :: 7 registered, 0 hidden and 73 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

6mm Compact Copper Air Gun

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Re: 6mm Compact Copper Air Gun

Unread postAuthor: wyz2285 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Well, machining offers precision, but actually I'm ashamed not having done anything better in functionality than before. Part because I have less time also glue things together with epoxy it's easier than machine a complicated part.

CpTn_lAw wrote::D "yay, me wanna make big multishot pnoob with 1000 psi foot pump compressor using diamond as main material. Do you think wet bread make good sealant? " :D
wyz2285
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: gpopovic » Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 am

Hi!
Is your offer for the plans still on? If so, I would like to give it a try, great looking gun!

gpopovic
Private
Private

Unread postAuthor: cammyd32 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:28 pm

If you would like to give it a try you are more than welcome to, although this probably isn't a task for the faint hearted, or one without machine equipment.

Seeing as I drew the designs for this a few years ago, not sure if I still have them on my pc, or a programme to open them with, so that might be an issue...
Also worth saying I drew these before I had much 'proper' knowledge of technical drawings, so they are probably not drawn to a technical standard and there might be elements missing from the design, or that need changing to actually get it to work, I'm really not sure, it was quite a while ago .

Even though, all that aside, thanks for the compliment.

cammyd32
Captain
Captain

Unread postAuthor: gpopovic » Tue May 19, 2015 3:40 am

I found 2 small machine shops 5 mins from my place willing to do lathe work :) I'll probably get my springer piston and cylinder from them soon, so if you do come across the plans, it would be great to get a copy :)

Thanks!

gpopovic
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database