Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 95 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 91 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Barrel Piston attempt with questions

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
  • Author

Re: Barrel Piston attempt with questions

Unread postAuthor: bravootome » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:06 am

air_dannon wrote:Working on second gun, in the picture you can see the setup I'm attempting...

I've watched wyz2285's YouTube video on the QEV/piston valve and Clide's helpful flash animation for the barrel seal. I want to make sure I have the concept down before moving on...

I believe I have the tapered copper fitting and piston sealing together in the right place above the air chamber opening in the picture, yes?

How far does the piston have to travel backwards with release? Just past the lip of the air chamber opening so the HPA can travel through the barrel and when equalized the spring, behind the piston, can once again push it against the tapered piece?

you can remove the neddel valve by adding a check valve inside that qr imput you use to fill with air.

come undone
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database