Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 78 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 74 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

8 mm multishoot Qev sniper rifle

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
  • Author

Re: 8 mm Qev sniper rifle

Unread postAuthor: dart guy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:11 pm

I remember this blow dart gun forum that i looked at had some things on homemade darts i stole an idea for a dart too. sorry but i will not post a link I'm already in deep crap with the mods and Gunfreak. (p.s. the website does involve hunting with blowdarts (where legal) so don't look for it if you don't like hunting) (please dont report me for giving a warning about a website)

when life gives you lemons... make root beer and leave the world wondering how you did that :D
dart guy

Unread postAuthor: tigerblues28 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:52 pm

You should probably keep things like this to yourself, this sounds a lot like a private message in my opinion.
I might be a noob on the forum but I know when to keep my mouth closed and let the more experienced makers reply a lot sooner then I would.

Come on man, I hate to be that guy. If I were you I would re-read (or read for the first time) the rules, and once you post, keep in mind, "does my opinion matter here? do I have experience in the topic?'

Id love to see the new gun you're working on and the many others, so don't stop dude! Just back yourself up with pics and such!

Sorry to anyone offended by my post. I'm not out for anyone. I don't want to be a mod or anything.

If anything is against any rule or anything else, just go ahead and delete it, Ill be prepared for disciplinary acts. I stand behind my opinion like everyone should stand behind theirs.

Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: bravootome » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:06 pm

well, i didn't made the 8 mm gun to shoot for cola cans. it is way to powerfull for that... . it must be pretty good darts if you mention it, does keep trajectory ? .

come undone
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database