Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 35 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 30 guests


Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Simple QEV air gun

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
    Message

Simple QEV air gun

Unread postAuthor: kevin-db » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:49 am

re.jpg
hi guys
I recently sign up this site
I'm Korean, poor English

I want to show you my air gun

I got a lot of information here
I'm so thankful

barrel : 3/8 inch PVC
QEV, slide valve : 1/4 inch (8A)
stock : layer of plastic sheet(not ABS, It called 포맥스 in my country)
Air tank : kind of cock bottle & bike tire valve
  • 2

Attachments
re0.jpg
attach "plastic" sight & change air tank
Last edited by kevin-db on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kevin-db
Private
Private
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:12 am
Country: Korea, Republic of (kr)
Reputation: 19

Re: Simple QEV air gun

Unread postAuthor: farcticox1 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Very nice, maybe a Coke bottle :shock:
  • 0

User avatar
farcticox1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:37 pm
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 58

Re: Simple QEV air gun

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:14 am

Thank you for sharing, nice work!

It called 포맥스 in my country


Is it this stuff? Looks like PVC.

What are you using as ammunition?

farcticox1 wrote:maybe a Coke bottle :shock:


Don't judge :roll:
  • 0

User avatar
jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 24774
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:28 pm
Country: Holy See (Vatican City State) (va)
Reputation: 95

Re: Simple QEV air gun

Unread postAuthor: kevin-db » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:51 am

that's right
I thought it looks like PVC ,but "This stuff" is slightly soft than PVC

ammo : Everything in the pipe is a bullet.
I prefer darts.
  • 0


kevin-db
Private
Private
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:12 am
Country: Korea, Republic of (kr)
Reputation: 19

Re: Simple QEV air gun

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:43 am

kevin-db wrote:Everything in the pipe is a bullet.


One of the best things about spud guns.

Q: What can you shoot with that?

A: Anything that fits in the barrel :D
  • 0

User avatar
jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 24774
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:28 pm
Country: Holy See (Vatican City State) (va)
Reputation: 95

Re: Simple QEV air gun

Unread postAuthor: ilbonin » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello.
ilbonin
Component specification
I want to know.
Please.
한국어ok (I have a Korean friend.)
  • 0


ilbonin
Private
Private
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:48 pm
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 0

Re: Simple QEV air gun

Unread postAuthor: Daltonultra » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:44 pm

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:
kevin-db wrote:Everything in the pipe is a bullet.


One of the best things about spud guns.

Q: What can you shoot with that?

A: Anything that fits in the barrel :D


which can get pretty big, if you're nutty enough. My big cannon manged to fire a can of spaghettios over 400yards...
  • 0

The Official High-Tech Redneck

"There is no such thing as overkill." ~Solomon Short
User avatar
Daltonultra
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:17 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio, U.S.A.
Reputation: 0

Re: Simple QEV air gun

Sponsored

Sponsor
 


Re: Simple QEV air gun

Unread postAuthor: Air2theBrain » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:17 pm

Daltonultra wrote:
jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:
kevin-db wrote:Everything in the pipe is a bullet.


One of the best things about spud guns.

Q: What can you shoot with that?

A: Anything that fits in the barrel :D


which can get pretty big, if you're nutty enough. My big cannon manged to fire a can of spaghettios over 400yards...


Thats mad! :twisted: :shock: 8)
  • 0


Air2theBrain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:30 am
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 9

Re: Simple QEV air gun

Unread postAuthor: D_Hall » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:39 am

Daltonultra wrote:which can get pretty big, if you're nutty enough. My big cannon manged to fire a can of spaghettios over 400yards...


That's just wrong. Spaghettios are for eatin'. Shoot something else!
  • 0

Simulation geek (GGDT / HGDT) and designer of Vera.
User avatar
D_Hall
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 1790
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: SoCal
Reputation: 9

Re: Simple QEV air gun

Unread postAuthor: Air2theBrain » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:55 am

D_Hall wrote:
Daltonultra wrote:which can get pretty big, if you're nutty enough. My big cannon manged to fire a can of spaghettios over 400yards...


That's just wrong. Spaghettios are for eatin'. Shoot something else!


I'm italian...you would have to pay me to eat a can of that...i would happily launch one of those into outer space.
  • 0


Air2theBrain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:30 am
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 9

Re: Simple QEV air gun

Unread postAuthor: jrrdw » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Air2theBrain wrote:I'm italian...you would have to pay me to eat a can of that...i would happily launch one of those into outer space.


Depends on how hungry you are and if there is anything left to eat. :shock:
  • 0

When life gives you lemons...throw them back they suck!
User avatar
jrrdw
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:11 pm
Location: Maryland
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 32

Re: Simple QEV air gun

Unread postAuthor: Air2theBrain » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:38 pm

jrrdw wrote:
Air2theBrain wrote:I'm italian...you would have to pay me to eat a can of that...i would happily launch one of those into outer space.


Depends on how hungry you are and if there is anything left to eat. :shock:


Someone put this guys sense of humor back in... :roll:
  • 0


Air2theBrain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:30 am
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 9

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]

Reputation System ©'