Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 61 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 56 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

AMG Fe qev gun!!!!

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: fom » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:20 am

SpudBlaster15 wrote:Dont take this out of context, fom...

I never got pissed off at him in the first place, and then he flames me, I flame him back twice as hard.

fom
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: SpudBlaster15 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:35 am

I think you misinterpreted my statement. Involving me in this matter is taking it way out of context. If I want to express my views, I will do so based on my own will.

SpudBlaster15
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: spudthug » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:30 am

haha fom.......basically u flamed me first..i falmed u back...u flamed me again so why dont u shut up u frigging noob.......and i definately know how this gun works and i didnt copy it from jave i used his as a guide...he doesnt even have the same setup as me...they are 2 completely diferent guns....idiot :lol:

4" piston valved cannon-half done..( i spilt my cement...)

Hybrid- 75% done. need to build propane holder and drill/tap sparkplug hole..
spudthug
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: Matheusilla » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:43 am

If you don't know how one of those valves works on the inside I think now is a good time to find out. There is tons of information on these valves out there.

Matheusilla
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Unread postAuthor: spudthug » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:54 am

i do no how it works...i have one on my gun.....

spudthug
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: SpudBlaster15 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:17 am

spudthug wrote:haha fom.......basically u flamed me first..i falmed u back...u flamed me again so why dont u shut up u frigging noob.......and i definately know how this gun works and i didnt copy it from jave i used his as a guide...he doesnt even have the same setup as me...they are 2 completely diferent guns....idiot :lol:

I have been talking to fom on a regular basis for the past few months, and I can tell you right now that he is not an idiot. He has a valid point, he was simply blunt in making it clear to you.

I advise you to learn some proper sentence structure and grammatical skills, as well as a more effective means to argue you point. Your post contradicts at every point. Fom advised you to use the edit button rather than posting 3 times, which is a perfectly legitimate complaint, and can quite easily be attributed to a desire for a higher post count. This post was obviously not intended to be a flame, though (somehow) you interpreted it as such, and replied with a slurry of insults. You started this, dont try to put the blame on someone else.

Now you go on to state that your gun is not a copy of another, but rather, based off of another gun's design. Contradict no? The fact that you had to ask in these forums AFTER building the gun to determine the orientation of the gun reveals that you do not in fact know what you are doing, and simply copied another design.

Both of you (fom and spudthug) need to let up on the name calling. Calling the opposition names does not help establish your point, rather, it annoys the person, causing them to bypass any good argument you may have presented in the same post. Take this as a word of advice, and either cut it out, or begin to argue constructively.

SpudBlaster15
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: fom » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:29 am

spudthug wrote:haha fom.......basically u flamed me first..i falmed u back...u flamed me again so why dont u shut up u frigging noob.......and i definately know how this gun works and i didnt copy it from jave i used his as a guide...he doesnt even have the same setup as me...they are 2 completely diferent guns....idiot :lol:

Calm down, obviously you dont know how your gun works.
Stop calling other people noobs, right now everyone thinks your the noob. Post count means nothing.
BTW Thanks spudblaster15

fom
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sponsored

Sponsor

Unread postAuthor: spudthug » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:35 pm

i called one person a noob and that was u....just cause u got spudblaster to gang up on me with you, that makes u think ur all high and powerful... i dont care what rank he is...the only person that can tell me what to do is mods and pc guy...and i definitely know how my gun works...

spudthug
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: fom » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:41 pm

spudthug wrote:i called one person a noob and that was u....just cause u got spudblaster to gang up on me with you, that makes u think ur all high and powerful... i dont care what rank he is...the only person that can tell me what to do is mods and pc guy...and i definitely know how my gun works...

HA! I didn't get spudblaster15 to gang up on you! He choose to post against you.

Read this thread again. If you know how your gun works, you would not have asked all those stupid questions, and got someone else to design your gun.

fom
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: spudthug » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:43 pm

he didnt design my gun u retard....and if ur talking about a-98 he helped me to where the qev goes and what he thought would look good...this is my first time with a qev...he has experience so shut the hell up

EDIT: hey guys look at my new paint and all of my upgrades on my original post...looks 100% better!!!

Last edited by spudthug on Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spudthug
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: fom » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:48 pm

spudthug wrote:he didnt design my gun u retard....and if ur talking about a-98 he helped me to where the qev goes and what he thought would look good...this is my first time with a qev...he has experience so shut the hell up

Big words for a little boy. I just read that you thought you had a defective blow gun and it didn't work. Thats very funny

You designed nothing of your gun. Heres my proof.

a-98 wrote:oh and thanks for giving me credit for helping design the gun, and finding the QEV.......................................(get the point?)

noname wrote:The design is exactly the same as jave101's newest piston valve gun, he would get the credit.

a-98 wrote:i helped design it to his needs, with the qev, pilot layout. his original design was Jave's exaclty.

fom
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: spudthug » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:50 pm

umm fom that was their discussion and no it isnt javes gun idiot javes is nothing like this!!!!!! so eff off fag.....a-98 helped me with the qev only!! he told me where to get it and which way it goes...ask him ur self freak

spudthug
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: fom » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:53 pm

spudthug wrote:umm fom that was their discussion and no it isnt javes gun idiot javes is nothing like this!!!!!! so eff off fag.....a-98 helped me with the qev only!! he told me where to get it and which way it goes...ask him ur self freak

Read A-98 quotes again. It says your first version was exactly like javes, and then he helped you with the whole layout.

Dont fight with words, use actual facts. So stop using words.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! I just saw your sig! HILARIOUS!!! I dont give a crap if you hate me! YOUR HILARIOUS!!!

fom
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: spudthug » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:00 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! I just saw your sig! HILARIOUS!!!
why thank you :D :D :D :D

now im done talking to you....so shut ur little mouth mmkay??

spudthug
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: fom » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:01 pm

spudthug wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! I just saw your sig! HILARIOUS!!!
why thank you :D :D :D :D

now im done talking to you....so shut ur little mouth mmkay??

I implied that to you being an idiot.
Stop trying to insult me, your getting no where.
I wont shut up until you say that your wrong.
BTW how old are you?

fom
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database