Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 62 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 57 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

My Tennis Ball Pneumatic

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: Juicey » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:38 pm

Yeah Xbox, the larger sections of pipe automatically come with one end of the pipe flared, so u can get one flared barrel per 10 or 20 feet, depending how you purchase the pipe. My local store only offers 2.5" pipe in 20 foot sections.

As far as making a piston valve, I haven't had any luck at all so i just keep with the sprinkler valve since that is what works for me.

Unread postAuthor: knappengineering » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:45 pm

Thats fine, I haven't had any luck with piston valves yet either, but I've seen my neighbor make them so I know its possible. I'm planing on making 2 piston valve cannons soon(hopefully they work) One is probably going to be a tennis ball cannon that my neighbor and I will build together and the other is going to be just a gun w/ a 1/2 inch barrel, nothin' special, although I may make some cool loading mechanism for it. My new air tank should help w/ piston gun testing! :D Good luck with any future piston attempts. :wink:

Knapp Engineering
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database