Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 92 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 86 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Aluminum Marble Gun(updated with damage)

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
  • Author

Aluminum Marble Gun(updated with damage)

Unread postAuthor: locksmith » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:40 pm

Well this is my polished aluminum breech loading marble gun.It also sports a muzzle loaded one inch copper barrel.All of the machine work was done by me.I built the tank out of 2"schedule 80 pipe with tig welded end caps.It has a toro 1"modded sprinkler valve .I also built the Trigger on the blow nozzle the stock one was tin so I machined this one out of aluminum.The barrel is polished conduit Pressed into that custom bored brass fitting and soldered.The breech was built on the lathe and has oring seals.It also has a o-ring groove on the inside to keep the marble from rolling out.I also built the one inch pellet and the one inch rocket on the lathe.It fires very well I rest the tank on my shoulder and site down the barrel.Well I hope you Like it.I have a twenty foot stick of sdr21 coming for a golf ball barrel But it didnt make it before the contest.Feel free to pm me with any questions or comments.Thes shots where at 140psi about 15 20 yards.

assembled.jpg (36.5 KiB) Viewed 2658 times
breech.jpg (32.43 KiB) Viewed 2658 times
damage.jpg (35.61 KiB) Viewed 1516 times
Last edited by locksmith on Sat May 05, 2007 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Fri May 04, 2007 8:57 pm

Wow, Thats a really nice gun you've got there.I love the breech and nice clean smooth overall look of the gun, well done.

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Sat May 05, 2007 3:05 am

oooh shiny!!!

how about some damage pics/videos from those nasty looking slugs :shock:

Donating Member
Donating Member

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database