Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 51 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 46 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

my paint ball sniper

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 

what shold i name the gun?

roflcopter
50%
death paint
33%
if can think of sum thin better tell me
17%

Total votes : 6
  • Author
my paint ball sniper

Unread postAuthor: th3p0p0 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:28 pm

ok its a paint ball sniper with a 2" chamber, 3/4" CPVC barrel, 1/4" quick connect to fill and shredder. a psi gage a 3/4" sprinkler valve moded with a moded blow gun and bipod. now this gun is no ware near done just thout id show you all the early stage's of what im trying to do :lol: . all that it needs now is a bolt action,paint,hose clamps,silencer,and a hopper.

dose any body know how to make a bolt action for paint balls? im sorry but iv look all over this site and have found nothing but the poor mans breach.

ok now for sum pics!! woo hoo!!

and thats it hope you like it and if you dont tell me why :)

Last edited by th3p0p0 on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
th3p0p0
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Unread postAuthor: Counterstriker » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:33 pm

Nice gun: ) You should of used zip-ties instead of all that electrical tape. But its still a sweet gun.

Counterstriker
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: th3p0p0 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:36 pm

yes thats what the hose clamps are for but i think ill use those. thanks for the quick reply

th3p0p0
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Unread postAuthor: Velocity » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:39 pm

Nice starting point... by the list of improvements, I can see that this is going to look very good when it is finally completed. I like the bipod; it looks both good and functional (the latter I can't be sure of, but oh well, looks are everything right :lol: ).

One suggestion that I have to you is to clean up your post of this cannon so that it is both legible and easy to understand, because I gotta say, I can barely understand what you are saying sometimes.

Velocity
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: th3p0p0 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:42 pm

:oops: sorry about that. Im very new to this ill clean it the best i can ok?

th3p0p0
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Unread postAuthor: singularity » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:46 pm

<a href="http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/bolt-action-breech-loader-t310.html">here</a> a thing on the bolt action breach

be sure to check out my <a href="http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/ak-style-airsoft-vortex-gun-t10959.html">AK Styled Vortex Gun</a> and my <a href="http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/at-4-t9627.html">AT-4 Rocket</a>

upcoming projects... finalized clip fed BBMG and ball point pen sniper
singularity
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: judgment_arms » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:46 pm

It looks nice but,
Do me a favor, pull out your Webster’s and look up “sniper” and see if you’ve used it properly, okay?

A suggestion:
If at all possible, relocate the quick-connect. I’m assuming you plan on using the chamber as a butt stock, if so the quick-connect is going to get in your way.

Call me "Judge", it's easier to type.

Spud gun safety rules
judgment_arms
Major General
Major General

Location: Not so beautiful North Carolina, but at least it’s the U.S.A.!

Sponsored

Sponsor

Unread postAuthor: ShowNoMercy » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:49 pm

Nice gun for your first, but my only suggestion would be to relocate the bipod to further down the gun. If you actually use it in the prone position you prob will end up bending the barrel and take whatever accuracy you may have away.

Jesus saves, no need to pray
The gates of pearl have turned to gold
It seems you've lost your way
ShowNoMercy
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: goathunter » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:11 pm

Well first off I'd dump the CPVC(i think it is) and go to brass(.686" ID).It will help out accuracy a whole lot.Second put the quick connect somewhere in the mid section of the gun.Personal experience is that the last thing you want is to have a hose hanging down from your armpit.It is hard to maneuver with that thing hanging up on your shirt.And finally leave off the hopper.There is no use use for one, carry a few ten round tubes and single load them.It will help with the usability and balance if you don't have to lug a hopper on such a skinny gun.Looks good so far keep up the good work.

goathunter
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: th3p0p0 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:21 pm

thank you goat. im going to be playing with this gun so i think i will try the 10 round tubes instead of the hopper. and 4 the barrel i think im going stay with the cpvc its very accurate. but on my next paint ball gun ill will use brass. and ill move the quick connect somewhere else if i can fint sum thing to plug the hole :lol:

th3p0p0
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database