Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 68 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 62 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

pistonvalved copper gun

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 

what do you think of it

Poll ended at Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:57 am

incredible
67%
good
22%
too basic
No votes
bad
11%

Total votes : 9
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: mark.f » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:51 am

Very nice! What precautions did you take to make sure that that silver paint didn't chip off the copper? And what is all that tape towards the back of the tee?

mark.f
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: RDX, » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:53 am

markfh11q wrote:Very nice! What precautions did you take to make sure that that silver paint didn't chip off the copper? And what is all that tape towards the back of the tee?

before painting I sanded it then i sprayed it with oil remover spray and then washed it with water and dryed then painted 4 times :wink:

and thats not all tape only the blue is tape black thing is like rubber hose that shrank? when you heat it 8)

and thats there because : http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5981417
you see that aluminium thing in the picture, thats is used as reducer at end of the pipe where piston is ,and that is hold place with 8 small bolts that leaked so i coated the pipe with epoxy glue and for better look i putted the rubber hose thing over that :D

I hope you understanded something of that, I spent about 1hour writing this :D :D :D

RDX,
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postAuthor: mopherman » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:12 pm

how is the flow of that blow valve? is it better than the average blow gun?

searching for a modern day savior from another place,inclined toward charity,everyone's begging for an answer,without regard to validity,the searching never ends,it goes on and on for eternity
-Bad religion
mopherman
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database