Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 65 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 61 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

SR-01

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
Sponsored 
  • Author
SR-01

Unread postAuthor: Ballad_Black » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:18 am

First off, I think I put this in the right topic. Anyway, my third gun is in production, well, the planning stage. I wanted another pneumatic, resembeling a rifle and of course, low calibre barrel. I looked over several posted designs and peiced some together and wound up with this.

I took my time in the planing what goes where, but I did this in paint, too lazy to draw. It has no measurements (open for suggestions if you wanna throw), I also will add a PSI guage somewhere.

I feel the picture is pretty self explanitory, just wanting some input before I start going pipe crazy. Also, if you see something resembling a part of your gun and feel I copied you, I prolly did. Sorry, and if it bothers you that bad, well i'll leave it the way it is and say I changed it :P .

Once again, post comments and sorry if I put this in the wrong topic(don't think I did.)

Attachments
SR-01.PNG
SR-01.PNG (12.8 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
Ballad_Black
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: saladtossser » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:07 pm

awesome, what size is the barrel?

"whoa... I thought pimpmann was black..."-pyromanic13
saladtossser
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: Ballad_Black » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:36 pm

I was thinking of going with a 3/4 barrel, 1.5 or 2 inch compression chamber. Still have to find a sprinkler valve, looks like the net is the only place I can get one. None of the stores in my town carry them, I found this odd.

But anyway, the barrel I wanted small, for smaller projectiles, marbles, batteries, etc. I might add a breech or a poor mans breech, not too sure. I could always put a washer at the back of the barrel to hold the ammo in.

Ballad_Black
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database