Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 74 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 68 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Built a pneumatic cannon? Then post it here! This section is for completed, finished cannons that you have built. Please include pictures and information.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: Modderxtrordanare » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:24 pm

BOMBOMBOMB wrote:ohhh pie lol sorry i got ya now :P. I school uses the symbol instead but obviosly you cantt ype the symbol thanks for your help.
Cheers Nato

Pi isn't spelled with an e.

You are going to fail the algebra test if you don't even know the formula for finding the area of a circle? Well, how did you even make it to algebra without knowing formulas so elementary?

I love the gun though, my email doesn't send me notifications, but it randomly sent me one for this topic, so I came and checked it out. :)

Spudding since '05. Proud waster of plumbing and plumbing accessories.

-How-To: Modding a Sprinkler Valve
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: BOMBOMBOMB » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:40 am

lol nah i thort he was using pi as a variable simple mistake i then used the e to show what it meant I knew it wasnt right spelling. Geez people ah so uptight. lol but this gun is tighter
Cheers nato

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Database