Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 43 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 38 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Marble Machine Gun

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: beebs111 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:43 pm

depends if you actually drill through the pipe, or jsut stick them inside, i would use epoxy if you are going to be putting holes in a pressure vessel

in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
beebs111
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: fretmelter » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:47 am

yeah i agree ^ i wouldnt even put a hole in it cuz or pressure if the plug fails ita a deadly projectile well at least it could poke an eye out. just glu some bristles on the on the inside of the barrel.

fretmelter
Corporal
Corporal

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion