Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 45 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 39 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

QEV shipped to Demark?

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
QEV shipped to Demark?

Unread postAuthor: hyldgaard » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:28 am

Hi, some of you might have read my other topic about a cannon im about to built when i visit my parents.
Heres the problem, i really cant find any store that both sell qev's and ship to Denmark. I've spend hours and hours looking, but without result.
Any of you guys heard of a shop that ship qev's to europe? or maybe a UK shop that just ship their products to outside the UK? PLEASE help me here :(
looking forward to any reply, thanks.

hyldgaard
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:53 am

here you go :wink:

Works out at some $44 US if i'm not mistaken, not cheap but that's RS for you. I'm sure that you can get a better price if you find a local engineering supplier.

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: hyldgaard » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:29 am

can't shop at that site as im not an industry-customer(sp?) :(

hyldgaard
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:35 am

Are you sure? I've bought single components from RS before. My Danish isn't very good but have a look at their homepage, i'm sure they have an option for private customers, or at least have a few shops somewhere.

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: Hotwired » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:53 am

If you have a word with Cornishtiger about the UK spudgun forum's shop : here I believe he's shipped abroad before.

Hotwired
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Unread postAuthor: hyldgaard » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:55 am

In their terms of sale, they say: "Sælger handler kun med erhvervskunder (handelskøb). Dette gælder uanset betalingsform eller hvordan ordren placeres, f.eks. i butik, pr. telefon, fax, brev, e-mail eller over Internet. Sælger forbeholder sig ret til på ethvert tidspunkt at afvise en købers bestilling eller ordre."

Which is roughly translated to:

Seller only trades with businessowners. This is no matter method of payment, nor how the order is placed, e.g. in shop, over phone, fax, letter, email or over the internet. Seller keeps the right to at any time refuse a buyers order.

Excuse my crappy translation, but in the danish part they leave no doubt that they dont trade with private customers. and after looking at their page for over ½ an hour in desperation, i can't find a section for private customers :(

As another possibility, I have written to a couple of uk online shops, pleading to make them ship to denmark, and im still awaiting answer.

Can't really see any other possibilities right now other than crossing my fingers for the reply from the UK shops, but i thank you for your effort jack :)

hyldgaard
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Unread postAuthor: hyldgaard » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:57 am

Hotwired wrote:If you have a word with Cornishtiger about the UK spudgun forum's shop : here I believe he's shipped abroad before.

I sent him an email via the shop some days ago, but thanks for the input anyway :)

hyldgaard
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Sponsored

Sponsor

Unread postAuthor: Hotwired » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:00 am

hyldgaard wrote:
Hotwired wrote:If you have a word with Cornishtiger about the UK spudgun forum's shop : here I believe he's shipped abroad before.

I sent him an email via the shop some days ago, but thanks for the input anyway :)

If he's not replied yet I suggest PM'ing him on the forum just in case, he's posted there in the last few days and in fact today I believe.

Hotwired
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Unread postAuthor: hyldgaard » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:05 am

Hotwired ->
Will do, as soon as he activates my user on the forum :)
as a sidenote, just saw your copperhead prime cannon, that was acutally A LOT like what i had in mind for my upcomming copper cannon, like your design a lot :cheers:

hyldgaard
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion