Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 78 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 73 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Cost?

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: elitesniper » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:41 pm

hmm brake line supports it self good right? it doesnt sag down alot?
Edit* Oh yeah Hubb do u think i can make a big air tank with 2inch pvc bent it a U positon with two elbows would make a decent reserver for my bbmg? Well at least to last 4 seconds :? ill post a pic of the bbmg chamber in a couple mins

elitesniper
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: Hubb » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:48 pm

Brake lines come in flexible and stiff configurations. Don't use the flexible for the barrel.

As far as your tank, I'll wait for the pics.

Hubb
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: elitesniper » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:54 pm

well ill post a pick of my bbmg i just assembled but the tank is still in devolpement so ill just explain ok so i use two 2 inch elbows connect them the connect a peice of 2 inch pvc on each elbow so now i have a U shape right? i mount on a shrader and ball valve conncected to a tube that goes to the blow gun on my bbmg , i pump up the tank with my electric compressor then open the ball valve then press my blow gun trigger on my bbmg? would that give a like 3-4or 5 second shot at 80 psi or 100? heres some pics of the undevloped bbmg. theres no barrel trigger or handle yet ill go buy those things on* Black Friday :twisted: 50% off ALoT of things in every store:D btw its a cloud not a vortex i could do the vortex my drill press broke and vortexes are to hard and they ware out .

Attachments
tee.JPG
open.JPG
elitesniper
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion