Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 68 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 63 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

C02 Cost?

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: BigGrib » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:37 pm

my co2 tank here is a 10lb tank that cost me $60 and $60 for the keg regulator which only goes up to 50 psi and it cost me $10 to fill the tank, and it is all from OxArc, those guys kick ass

Yea, that's definitely going to get you at least a tazer.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkMkGOpAF4s">DONT TAZE ME BRO.. DONT TAZE ME... AHHHH</a>

Unread postAuthor: Lftndbt » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:20 pm

The Kid wrote:nah i could buy a regulater here from bunnings for about $120 mabey cheaper at the engenering shop

Funny you should mention bunnings.... Whilst at work yesterday I noticed a 1.1kg Soda stream bottle at the service desk.... ~SNAP!!~ Heavy as hell but rated 3500PSI... Some customer had left it there for us to dispose of. Not gonna run Co2, but looking at the 500+ PSI mark... so it looks like a good option...

What regulator were you looking at? Cause I don't have squat at my store... ;)

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion