Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 62 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 56 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Valves, the difference opening time makes.

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: Hotwired » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:09 am

I'm fairly sure that clamping the paper will just make it do a burst disk impression.

It would be nice if we all had exactly the same type of paper to start with :wink:

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Unread postAuthor: bigbob12345 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:13 am

Carlman wrote:can someone try a spring loaded ball valve so we can compare it to a standard ball valve, i would but my cannon is elsewhere, and the spring is still at bunnings :wink:

I have a spring loaded ball valve gun somewhere in my garage Ill go see if I can find it

Edit:found it Ill test it in an hour or two because its really early in the morning here and nobody likes to wake there parents up :wink:

Major General
Major General

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion