Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 66 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 61 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

ongoing progress update pictures (small video added)

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: mopherman » Mon May 19, 2008 9:37 pm

wow, sweet trigger. Are you planning on shielding that spring? It looks like your face is in serious pinch danger.

searching for a modern day savior from another place,inclined toward charity,everyone's begging for an answer,without regard to validity,the searching never ends,it goes on and on for eternity
-Bad religion
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: lockmanslammin » Mon May 19, 2008 10:04 pm

Thanx for the compliment mopherman. Actually the spring doesn't pinch my face at all but every once in a while my big fro-ee goatee gets caught in it a little bit. But no big deal really.

A little belated on this one, but thank you as well spudfarm. Its always nice to here good feed back after you put so much work into something.

Once i figure out how to get my accuracy up, probably with rifling, I will make one last post in this thread and polish her all up, give her a name, and slap my first cannon in the showcase.

Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion