Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 68 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 63 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Material/Valve Suppliers (UK)

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
  • Author

Material/Valve Suppliers (UK)

Unread postAuthor: SNDM » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:27 pm

I was wondering where everyone got their materials for building their spudguns. I live in the UK, so companies with cheap delivery to UK or based in UK would be great if you know of any.

I personally use Pipestock, its good for pipe and fittings, glue primer, etc.
But it sadly lacks in the valve department. At least for all the universally recommended valves anyway.

Im thinking of making a copper gun, at my local B&Q i've seen some copper pipes and fittings, but B&Q is sadly going for home decor these days, and base supplies are harder to come buy.

If this has already been stated before, I apologize, I probably shouldve scoured the search more. If this gets popular enough, maybe a sort of catalogue of known suppliers may be in order. But thats a pipe dream for now.

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion