Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 54 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 49 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], farcticox1, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Help With CO2 Launcher, Questions

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
  • Author

Help With CO2 Launcher, Questions

Unread postAuthor: tommylauncher » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:50 am

Hi all,
Was wondering if i could get a little help with a few questions.Iwant to build a pneumatic tshirt launcher,i have built many launchers for antenna launching jobs (not real big ones)But want to get into tshirt launchers.All of mine have been air filled ones except for a few that had a adaptor for 12gram carts.I would like to make them as mobile as poss. and small.My questions are whats the best design for this? and if i use the standard valve (1 inch sprinkler) can it be done with the kobalt portable co2 regulator? or is there a cheaper way to build it i want to run it off of a small toteable bottle. also do you have to have a air storage tank if you use a regulator on the bottle?Any way to do it without a storage tank? i guess what im asking is whats the best way top do this? below is a pic of (2) of my launchers that i built. any help with this would be great. they are alot of smart guys and gals in this forum.THATS WHY I KNEW WHERE TO COME.

blueone.jpg (15.56 KiB) Viewed 306 times
view9.jpg (10.2 KiB) Viewed 306 times
Last edited by tommylauncher on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postAuthor: Carlman » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:06 pm

image didnt work out, just upoload via spudfiles uploader when you go and click the edit button on your post :wink:

Aussie spudders unite!!
Major General
Major General

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion