Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 53 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 49 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

dummy co2 cartridge?

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
dummy co2 cartridge?

Unread postAuthor: THUNDERLORD » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:14 pm

hello to all, years ago i saw a dummy co2 cartridge on a air gun site which is no longer on the internet. it was a machined aluminum dummy 12gram co2 cartridge which was threaded on one side for bulk fill paintball type hose to be threaded into, it could be used in anything with 12 gram co2 application. i can no longer find one but i would appreciate it if someone could let me know where they are sold. there are many nifty uses i can think of for one ,such as useing a bicycle tire fill co2 hooked to a cloud or vortex, inserting the co2 12gram for short use or use the same attachment with a bulk fill paintball tank for prolonged use.i think this would be a good tool for filling cannons in the field also,the dummy 12 gram would be inserted into a tire fill tool but with a bulk fill paintball tank with a hose threaded into the side of the cartridge .know what i am explaining?

THUNDERLORD
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: grumpy » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:30 pm

they still make them, you can get them at palmers.
http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/cart/inde ... cts_id=192

grumpy
Captain
Captain

thankyou grumpy

Unread postAuthor: THUNDERLORD » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:44 pm

thanks grumpy and now i will have a grumpy day!!!, i will post pics of application hopefully.

THUNDERLORD
Major General
Major General

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion