Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 61 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 57 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

2" piston ideas?

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: Blitz » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:56 pm

Exactly my point. thank you.

Blitz
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: SpudFarm » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:26 pm

MrCrowley wrote:
spudfarm wrote:
MrCrowley wrote:http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/how-to-make-a-pneumatic-cannon-with-a-2-piston-valve-t10381.html

Always check stickies for useful topics, in every forum section. If you can't find any good stickies, search.

Another case of posting without searching. :roll:

that is why you should have sticked my topic.. it is for every sized piston..

*sigh*

[flaming]What the hell spudfarm? Your topic is inadequate to be a sticky, it is confusing and just doubles what mine and clide's say. I told you what to do if you want it to be a sticky, people agreed with me and even said it's not worthy of one.

Do something new. Your topic was very, very confusing. It may be for every sized piston but people have trouble finding the MATERIALS to FIT the PIPE inside the TEE. It's not as simple as finding a cylindrical piece of wood that fits perfectly.

It just doesn't happen, and not everyone can machine a piece of wood down either. The hardest part, no doubt about it, is finding a suitable material that fits your piston housing.

That's why it is impossible to have one diagram of a piston that supposedly fits all pistons. It just cannot happen. That is why my 2" topic is limited to only 2" pistons.

Also:
http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/viewtop ... tml#136508

#16[/flaming]

[flaming] WoW... i stopped working on it when it just flew away.. if it has stayed on i would have done what you have told me to! [/flaming]

"Made in France"
- A spud gun insurance.
SpudFarm
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:55 pm

Hey mate, you've been adding these little insults all over the forum about me. Many members here can back me up when I've once helped them with their pistons, so don't even start with me.

Adding small insults is definitely not on, if you have an issue. Discuss it with me via PM. What you are doing is childish and cowardly.

Now back on topic, I don't want to see another comment like that again from you spudfarm.

MrCrowley

Unread postAuthor: watto » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:10 pm

32mm(1 1/4") couplers fit good in 50mm(2") pipe I filled one with glue and it works good. If it needs sanding you can wedge it onto a drill and hold sandpaper against it as it spins like a lathe.

watto
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion