Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 39 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Spudgun the style of a Paintball gun?

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Spudgun the style of a Paintball gun?

Unread postAuthor: mattyp » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:05 am

I was just thinking if there is anyone out there who has created their own version of a Paintball gun. I mean using a compressed tank on the back instead of using a pump? If you have built one or seen anyone with one could you please post it! Thanks[/b]

mattyp
Private
Private

Unread postAuthor: biggsauce » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:11 am

First off, welcome to spudfiles.

Second, the search button is located near the top of the page. Use it and read. This forum has a lot to offer, just do some looking around, look through the pneumatic cannon showcase, look at all the pretty pictures too, but just read.

Quite a few people have made cannons capale of firing paintballs, they won't be hard to find

biggsauce
Captain
Captain

Unread postAuthor: JDP12 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:28 am

hailfire made a semi automatic paintball gun i believe.. search for that somewhere as well its a good design

"Some say his pet elephant is pink, and that he has no understanding of "PG rated forum". All we know is, he's called JSR. "
JDP12
Major General
Major General

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion