Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 48 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 43 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

sprinkler valve

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sat May 24, 2008 12:02 am

iisthemuffin wrote:
Maniac wrote:Ugh please SEARCH before you ask questions like this just look in the pneumatic cannon section every other cannon has sprinkler valve on it there im sure you can find something out. Dont mean to be rude but this kind of question has been asked probably a thousand times.

everyone was completely helpful but this [insult]...i just wonder...does it make you feel above me to talk down to me and procede to tell me to use the search button...i can easily search...which i did indeed do...but in the end that doesn't answer all of MY questions...if you aren't going to be of any help dont waste my time or your time for that matter posting such [excrement]

Hey, just be quiet alright. We get a lot of members like you who don't bother to search and just want answers. Then they bugger off.

This question has been answered many times. Maniac was out of line, but I really can't blame him.

So both of you, stop flaming, be quiet.

Maniac: Leave it to the mods
iisthemuffin: Make sure you search properly, don't insult other members and read the posting rules:
http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/viewtop ... tml#136508

Thanks.

MrCrowley

Unread postAuthor: Pyro Ninja » Sat May 24, 2008 3:07 am

iisthemuffin wrote:everyone was completely helpful but this ass.

iisthemuffin wrote:if you arent going to be of any help dont waste my time or your time for that matter posting such bullshit

Don't call him an ass, he wasn't trying to be one.
If you do happen to hang around here longer you will soon notice that questions like these get asked all the time, which gets quite Frustrating.

Pyro Ninja
Major
Major

Unread postAuthor: Mitchza89 » Sat May 24, 2008 6:30 am

Pyro Ninja wrote:
iisthemuffin wrote:everyone was completely helpful but this ass.

iisthemuffin wrote:if you arent going to be of any help dont waste my time or your time for that matter posting such bullshit

Lol oh I love the pot calling the kettle black :D.

Mitchza89
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: iisthemuffin » Sat May 24, 2008 1:18 pm

i did search...and i did not find the answers to all of my questions...so i made a thread...isnt that the point of this forum? its to discuss cannon realted things...chill out with the search thing honestly...and i dont know what your saying mitchza89 but both of those statements were made by me and are not contridicting in any way

iisthemuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: Maniac » Sat May 24, 2008 1:59 pm

Hey man wasnt trying to be an ass or anything. The reason i got mad was all of the the questions you asked were in the wiki and only took me one minute to find. Sorry man this is what i think you need.
http://www.spudfiles.com/spud_wiki/index.php?title=Sprinkler_valve
http://www.spudfiles.com/spud_wiki/index.php?title=Pilot_valve
http://www.spudfiles.com/spud_wiki/index.php?title=Blowgun
Hope this helps

Coodude26 wrote:
People who laugh really hard at stuff that pisses you off/you getting hurt, who then say "I'm sorry, I can't stop" but you know they easily could.

Mr.C: That's not as easy as you think. It's like me kicking you in the balls and telling you to stop crying.
Maniac
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: Darkside 6ix » Sat May 24, 2008 2:25 pm

Well, cant we all get along? Why not just take 5 minuits (not even) out of your day just to help someone new (assuming) like I did. Everyone just needs to take a chill pill. Remember, violence isnt the answer... Extreem violence is... :twisted:

"Dude, if all of the people on spudfiles got together with all of their cannons, we could take over china"
Darkside 6ix
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: iisthemuffin » Sat May 24, 2008 3:35 pm

thank you very much for your help...i now understand sprinkler valves and i am going to by one for my next cannon for sure...i have another question though...what is the best design for this? basically what parts would i need? i prefer stright through rather than over under...the cannon i have now fires well but i tihnk i made it lose alot of power by building it the way i did...i would like the new cannon to shoot marbles...if you dont mind please list all of the pieces i would need to build the cannon...im not saying i will build it exactly the way anyone says...im just asking for ideas

iisthemuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Sponsored

Sponsor

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sat May 24, 2008 4:00 pm

iisthemuffin wrote:thank you very much for your help...i now understand sprinkler valves and i am going to by one for my next cannon for sure...i have another question though...what is the best design for this? basically what parts would i need? i prefer stright through rather than over under...the cannon i have now fires well but i tihnk i made it lose alot of power by building it the way i did...i would like the new cannon to shoot marbles...if you dont mind please list all of the pieces i would need to build the cannon...im not saying i will build it exactly the way anyone says...im just asking for ideas

2" end cap
2" pipe
2" bushing
2" socket - 1" male threaded adapter
1" modded sprinkler valve
1" male threaded adapter - barrel (forgot what pipe Americans used for marbles)

That's about as easy as it comes. Please don't ask again for a full list of parts to build a gun, just go through the showcase section and have a look at some ones you may want to replicate or take certain aspects from. Because here at Spudfiles, we don't believe in plans, just common sense.

So in short, learn what you are doing before building something. Because we're not going to spoonfeed you so you can build a cannon that is probably structurally unsound because you don't know what you're doing.

Oh and just a tip... Using capital letters, paragraphs and proper grammatical structure will help everyone understand your posts more. Because at the moment i'm just skimming to the end because I cannot be bothered trying to read that mess of words.

MrCrowley

Unread postAuthor: iisthemuffin » Sat May 24, 2008 4:07 pm

are you people really that uptight? i was simply asking for ideas so get off of your high horse there skippy

iisthemuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Sat May 24, 2008 4:15 pm

iisthemuffin wrote:are you people really that uptight? i was simply asking for ideas so get off of your high horse there skippy

Wow...you're pretty damn demanding.

I think it is you who is on the high horse, demanding plans, insulting other members when you have only just got here....and even a mod. And we even helped you.

Well done, pity you don't know sh|t about spudguns to build one, looks like you don't need help anymore.

MrCrowley

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion