Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 92 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 87 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

I found tis site about pneimatic cannons....

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
  • Author

I found tis site about pneimatic cannons....

Unread postAuthor: fretmelter » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:23 am

ok i put the .... cuz this site imo is completely lame and i dont like how the guy makes your pay for the stuff. heres the link

ok that page is of the snowball launcher which i have NO idea how it works. And the other stuff is VERY simple using a unmodified sprinkler valve. Now i posted this cuz i was wondering what you guys think about it? i think it is wrong to make money off of stuff you can get for free here. plus i think the whole site is sorta funny cuz of how he makes his guns with like 2 ball valve right next to each other and stuff, and a marshmellow shooter :roll:

That link did not do anything to further Spudfiles, it only advertized some one else's website. That's not allowed. Locked.

copper paintball gun
paintball gun from scratch

Unread postAuthor: Spuddin » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:46 am

i think this guy has some tallent, the water balloon mortar's plum bob aiming device is crazy. and he takes his painting serious. thx for the link.

Donating Member
Donating Member

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion