Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 61 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 56 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

CO2 Supply

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
CO2 Supply

Unread postAuthor: littlebro05 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:55 pm

Hey guys,

Alright this is probably aimed at countries who can't purchase "CO2" tanks from a local paintball store of whatever...

Anyway I was in K-mart (australia) looking for some bottle caps for my next BBMG (plugging holes). Then I came across the party section found my bottle caps what did I find? 6oz (330g'ish) co2 tank.

For those who are in Aussie it costs about $AU41. And the price of recharging it only costs like $AU5'ish. Although you'll need a regulator... I think you can a buy the soda making machine for like 50bucks which comes with the co2 tank. I'm not sure if you can take it apart and steal the regulator but I'm assuming that a soda making machine wouldn't run on unreggulated co2 or else BOOM!

I can't find a picture of it on google but it had the label AlCO3...

Anyone interested?

It's Nerf or Nothing.

Don't start crying when I play this as my hobby, Paintball, Airsoft and Nerf are equally good hobbies, except you can play Nerf in public. Good day! Hmph!
littlebro05
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postAuthor: MaxuS the 2nd » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:38 pm

We in the Uk use the empty Co2 bottles as high pressure air vessels.
Have been doing so for years.

Their brand name is SodaStream.

Badman
MaxuS the 2nd
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion