Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 39 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 35 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Soda club pneumatic

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Soda club pneumatic

Unread postAuthor: john bunsenburner » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:21 pm

I have one of those soda club carbonating machines at home, there is an adaptor for the bottels on ebay and i could even fill them my self. They have a very high pressure and i think i could do alot of stuff with them(power my new rifle!). Any opinions or ideas appriciated, i feel a bit bad and so if i did not supply eanoth detail please tell me.

"Did you ever stop to think that out of the seven deadly sins envy is the only one which doesn't give the sinner even momentary pleasure"-George Will
john bunsenburner
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: brogdenlaxmiddie » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:28 pm

Care to go into some more detail in regards to your club soda machine? Are you talking about using the pressure from the carbonation tanks?

brogdenlaxmiddie
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: john bunsenburner » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:32 pm

well yes, i want to either screw an adapter dictly to the tank and use it full on, or to attach a pipe to the end of the nozzel of the carbonater and to attach the other end to my chambers fill valve...

"Did you ever stop to think that out of the seven deadly sins envy is the only one which doesn't give the sinner even momentary pleasure"-George Will
john bunsenburner
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: john bunsenburner » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:41 pm

I by no means am trying to double post but i really need an answer to my little question...I am trying to build this gun as strong as possible and i have five main ways to power it, maybe some one could help me out!:

1. Soda clud tank with regulator to fill the chamber
2.CO2 cylinders gor bikes
3.N2O cylinders used for wipped cream
4.A tank with pressurized air
5.A hand pump

I need power, cheepness and safty, what of the above meathods should i choose? I am anxious to see all the responses i will get!

john bunsenburner
Major General
Major General

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion