Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 71 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 65 guests


Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

replica BAR or m240 machine gun

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 

which one?

BAR
7
50%
M240
7
50%
 
Total votes : 14
  • Author
    Message

Unread postAuthor: starman » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:09 am

You're going to have to go with a regulated CO2 system if you need portability.

Do some searches in BB forums. Many of these issues have been discussed.
  • 0

User avatar
starman
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:45 am
Location: Simpsonville, SC
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: raptorforce » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:23 am

starman wrote:You're going to have to go with a regulated CO2 system if you need portability.

Do some searches in BB forums. Many of these issues have been discussed.


yes i saw that but i think they said it would be used up to fast.

do you know anything about the vortex cap that was used in the BBMG p90 because iam trying to figure out how to make it.
  • 0


raptorforce
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:18 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: starman » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:33 am

raptorforce wrote:
starman wrote:You're going to have to go with a regulated CO2 system if you need portability.

Do some searches in BB forums. Many of these issues have been discussed.


yes i saw that but i think they said it would be used up to fast.

do you know anything about the vortex cap that was used in the BBMG p90 because iam trying to figure out how to make it.


Sorry I do not... :(
  • 0

User avatar
starman
Donating Moderator
Donating Moderator
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:45 am
Location: Simpsonville, SC
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:44 am

I would go with a simple cloud first to gain some experience with the concept as well as materials and techniques, then move on to something more complex. It pays to be ambitious but there is a learning curve, you'd be well advised to follow it ;)
  • 0

User avatar
jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 24225
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:28 pm
Country: Holy See (Vatican City State) (va)
Reputation: 66

Unread postAuthor: raptorforce » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:40 am

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:I would go with a simple cloud first to gain some experience with the concept as well as materials and techniques, then move on to something more complex. It pays to be ambitious but there is a learning curve, you'd be well advised to follow it ;)


hmmm ok but i have no air compressor so what should i use?
  • 0


raptorforce
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:18 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:59 am

raptorforce wrote:hmmm ok but i have no air compressor so what should i use?


When I had no compressor, I used a foot pump and a 2 litre coke bottle ;)
  • 0

User avatar
jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 24225
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:28 pm
Country: Holy See (Vatican City State) (va)
Reputation: 66

Unread postAuthor: raptorforce » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:44 pm

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:
raptorforce wrote:hmmm ok but i have no air compressor so what should i use?


When I had no compressor, I used a foot pump and a 2 litre coke bottle ;)


how long is that gonna last? how many bb s will it fire

how much does a CO2 setup cost? is there anyway you could just you regualr air in portable tanks?

i cant start out with a cloud because i need a vortex right away because i dont really want to waste my money on that.
  • 0


raptorforce
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:18 am
Reputation: 0

Sponsored

Sponsor
 


Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:24 am

raptorforce wrote:how long is that gonna last? how many bb s will it fire


Around 100 BBs in about 3 seconds.

how much does a CO2 setup cost? is there anyway you could just you regualr air in portable tanks?


Yours for just under 100 bucks
  • 0

User avatar
jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 24225
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:28 pm
Country: Holy See (Vatican City State) (va)
Reputation: 66

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot]

Reputation System ©'