Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 52 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 49 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

TFS-Semi (Preview)

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: iknowmy3tables » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 pm

maybe we can help you finsh this, you said in another thread that you were having trouble with geting a sealing surface, so I presume you need some sort of simple retracting blow forward seal that wont come off when there are no cartridges, and leave you with enough power in the end,

we might be able to help you improvise a design, what sort of rods pipe and tube nails do you have that can form sleeves over one another? how much power do you have to spare? tell us the rest of the holdup, we want to see this finished

Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: PVC Arsenal 17 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Thanks for the comments. Right now I'm working on an updated design to address some problems this one had. I'll be submitting it to the Nerf Gun Challenge so I can't share any details about it just yet. Thanks for offering to help though. I really wish I could post some things now...

PVC Arsenal 17
Major General
Major General

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion