Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 74 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 69 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Please help a nube.

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: om3n » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Alright, I went to home depot today and realized that I cannot find a hose barb like the one in the video below for anything. Is that common?? In fact, how in the heck does he screw it backwards into a pipe thread? Is that T fitting not a pipe thread?

Also, how do other people make the sealing surface for the barrel of their piston guns? Is it common to use a barb like that one? I would like to use mostly 1" galvanized pipe, but I'm just having a really hard time coming up with a viable sealing surface; I'd like to use a barb, but I can't find one like that one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmxaI3_SJCg&feature=video_response[/youtube][/youtube]

om3n
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion