Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 45 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 41 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

3/4" QEV's ?

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
3/4" QEV's ?

Unread postAuthor: tatfree » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 pm

I am looking for a 3/4" QEV that is as compact as possible. I am shooting for a QEV that isn't as tall as the Deltrols from McMaster carr http://www.antennalaunchers.com/TBL-QEV28C-01.jpg .

There seems to be slim pickins for these types of valves, and yes I have googled for probably 5 hours looking.

I have seen the 3/4" 3 ways that are Square http://www.mvspc-pneumatic.com/images/p ... /qe_03.jpg ,
and seem to have a lower profile for what I need, but when finding where to buy them seems Impossible or I might have to buy 100+ and they are coming from another country ( Scary ).
I don't mind spending the extra money for one if neccessary, if it's going to accompish what I need.

Also it seems it is not very popular to list the dimmentions of these valves. Even McMaster doesn't list the dimmentions on the Deltrols, I had to google it seperatly to find it ( The 1/2" and 3/4" for the record are the same size just differant openings ).
I have also seen them in Stainless, and that's also a big plus for me but not a must have.

Looking for 150 psi plus rating ( But some of you I have noticed put way more to them than what they are rated and seem to do okay )

Can anyone help a fella out ?
Thanks

tatfree
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postAuthor: potatoflinger » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 pm

I'm not sure if it's the size you're looking for, but these valves are the ones I use. The 3/4" ones are about 2.25" tall and 3.5" long.

It's hard to soar with eagles when you're working with turkeys.
potatoflinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: deathbyDWV » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 pm

potatoflinger wrote:I'm not sure if it's the size you're looking for, but these valves are the ones I use. The 3/4" ones are about 2.25" tall and 3.5" long.

I was just looking at those earlier... Even though they say tube x tube are they still threaded?

Life's too short to mark off the items on your wish list...
deathbyDWV
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: tatfree » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:03 pm

thanks

tatfree
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion