Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 50 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 45 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

wa2000 airsoft sniper build help

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
wa2000 airsoft sniper build help

Unread postAuthor: twizi » Sun May 16, 2010 10:53 am

hey guy i wanted to make a wa2000 airsoft sniper rifle i already have the internols but i need help on how to make a magzine feed tube i am using a 1/4 qev vented by a dcv i just need a way to put a magzine tube that connect 9/32 brakeline to the qev im thinkin a aluminum block the has a t in it one for the qev one for the barrel the other for the mag one thing i experinced with the prototype is the bb rolled down the barrel if it was pointed down i was thinking somthing like a hop up to hold the bb in place and any help would be apperciated if any of u guy want to see some really cool build of the wa200 and some other cool sniper rifle follow the linkhttp://www.ukmonsters.co.uk/oldmadwebspace/WA2000%20Build%20pics/wa2000.htm

dont play with airsofter with 1000$ gun and play with a 5 dollar pair of glasses
twizi
Colonel
Colonel

Unread postAuthor: qwerty » Sun May 16, 2010 11:02 am

To stop the BB rolling down the barrel you can cut a slit in the barrel and strech an o-ring over it this also acts as a hopup.
I think JSR has a link somewhere but im not sure...
Yeah an alu block would work fine or if not that, you could use epoxy.

I visit occasionally to make unrelated posts.
qwerty
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion