Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 71 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 68 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

co2 cartridge's

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
co2 cartridge's

Unread postAuthor: warhead052 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Would they work as small bursts of power? How would I link em into a slightly bigger tank? Heres what I might buy. http://cgi.ebay.com/50-X-CO2-CARTRIDGE- ... 4aa808235a

edit, will a mod please move this to construction materials/ammo discussion? I meant to put it there, sorry!

warhead052
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: Gun Freak » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 pm

PLEASE don't put apostrophes on plural words. If there is one grammatical error that pisses me off the most, it is the difference between plural and possessive words :D

Short answer: don't do it. They are a waste of money, and you would need to but a CO<sub>2</sub> tire inflator to use them. They are pretty small to use for filling unless your chamber is tiny. Give us some more details as to what you are trying to do. If you want to use CO<sub>2</sub>, you should get a larger tank that you can refill. It will save you money.

OG Anti-Hybrid
One man's trash is a true Spudder's treasure!
Golf Ball Cannon "Superna"M16 BBMGPengunHammer Valve Airsoft SniperHigh Pressure .22 Coax
Holy Shat!
Gun Freak
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Unread postAuthor: Labtecpower » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:02 am

and, maybe you can put stuff like this in this topic I made instead of opening a new topic for every question.

"ñøw mÿ šįg šüçkś!"
Labtecpower
Major General
Major General

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion