Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 59 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 53 guests

Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MCRKilljoy, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Coolest stuff you have destroyed with your cannons?

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: jsefcik » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Yea Mr Mcrowley ,We were just messiing around.I had no where else to shoot it at, So i pointed the cannon at the garage and set it off, We didnt even have it at a very high psi, I didnt think my gun had that much power for being air powered, He was ticked but we both laughed at it.

P.S. I have some questions about air powered guns just not sure where to ask them at or the right forum to put them in.

jsefcik
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread postAuthor: Gun Freak » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Short question topic or pneumatic cannon discussion.

OG Anti-Hybrid
One man's trash is a true Spudder's treasure!
Golf Ball Cannon "Superna"M16 BBMGPengunHammer Valve Airsoft SniperHigh Pressure .22 Coax
Holy Shat!
Gun Freak
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Unread postAuthor: SpudBlaster15 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 pm

One of my favourite shots was a 300 round airsoft shotshell fired from my large bore hybrid at a wall of 18 soda cans. No impressive destruction, but it was pretty entertaining. I also managed to put a D cell through both sides of a washing machine during the same firing session.

Going back in time over 4 years, I fired a BMX peg out of my UPCL-495CI advanced combustion launcher, and was able to penetrate the door of a fridge and lodge the round against the rear steel panel. Pretty impressive for 1x propane/air.

Oh yeah, and if anyone remembers my friend TTTT, I once convinced him to fire a nerf dart out of his 1/2" bore pneumatic launcher directly at the box containing the brand new shower wall surround his father was about to install in the bathroom of their house. We figured that at only 50PSI the foam round stood no chance of penetrating the box, but we were mistaken. :lol: It punched through both layers of plastic and both layers of cardboard, exiting cleanly on the opposite side. Needless to say, his parents weren't too happy. :lol:

Come to think of it, I haven't destroyed too many things with spudguns over the years. Magic powders on the other hand are a completely different story. :D

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
SpudBlaster15
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: jsefcik » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:02 pm

@Gun Freak Air powered I know there is many forums on that topic but don't want to put it in the wrong area

jsefcik
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion