Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 84 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 79 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Info on wireless trigger system

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: Atattack » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:52 am

warhead052 wrote:
Atattack wrote:
warhead052 wrote:Is it honestly that hard to use the search function? http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/remote-activated-sprinkler-valve-t10322.html

Please read original post before posting link brig gen, need detailed instructions form key switch and push button from scratch, not toy car.

Well, how about you read the entire thread for that before commenting? Did you not see that he stated that you can simply use a dremel and cut off the one part that triggers the solenoid, put it in a cell phone and done?

Warhead, a cellphone is not a key switch and firing button.

This is a key switch
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TR ... A5FHA8DB9H

Atattack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: warhead052 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:04 am

I know what a key switch is. I just don't know if you have much common sense. Put that in between the battery pack and the receiver. A solenoid is normally closed, so it won't affect it in any way.

Edit, sorry, that came off a little harsh.

warhead052
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: Atattack » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 am

I thought these forums are where to get advice, not be insulted warhead. I searched the forum for the info as a member should and did not find it. I am wanting to build remote from scratch, not use a cell phone and looking for instructions on how to. Please only provide constructive comments, not insults.

Atattack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: Labtecpower » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:39 am

I thought these forums are where to get advice, not be insulted warhead. I searched the forum for the info as a member should and did not find it. I am wanting to build remote from scratch, not use a cell phone and looking for instructions on how to. Please only provide constructive comments, not insults.

+1

Don't flame someone for things you do yourself...

"ñøw mÿ šįg šüçkś!"
Labtecpower
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: warhead052 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Like I said, I never wanted to insult, but sometimes common sense helps. If you need help with wireless, check a RC forum. I honestly don't see why you would spend more money than you should building a remote circuit than buying a premade one and soldering in a key switch or what ever else you want in it.

warhead052
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:31 am

warhead052 wrote:Like I said, I never wanted to insult, but sometimes common sense helps.

Have a read through your first posts and tell me about common sense ;)

jackssmirkingrevenge
Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: Atattack » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:10 am

Enough of the bickering from Warhead, thanks to those of you who helped. I am in the process of putting gun together as we speak. Hoping it will turn out as I plan, will keep you all up to date. And probably will have some more ?s, thanks fellas.

Atattack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Sponsored

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion