Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 65 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 61 guests


Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Dry ice to pressurise tank

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
Sponsored 
  • Author
    Message

Unread postAuthor: Zeus » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:48 am

Mate, I share your views, but freedoms lost are rarely regained, and this is a spudgun forum, not politics.

And if we had New Zealand's firearm laws, we wouldn't have problems.
  • 0

/sarcasm, /hyperbole
User avatar
Zeus
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 pm
Location: 'Straya, C*nt
Reputation: 2

Unread postAuthor: jonesy42 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:42 am

Zeus wrote:Mate, I share your views, but freedoms lost are rarely regained, and this is a spudgun forum, not politics.

And if we had New Zealand's firearm laws, we wouldn't have problems.


Yes,... but politicians also make laws... Which make it tough for the average joe to even consider getting interested in the "OLYMPIC" hobby/sport.... Based on knee-jerk assumptions in that, every sporting/target shooter or enthusiast is a criminal.... Because of a small minority
that cause problems, ie: Martyn bryant didn't help much,... but anyway just my 2 bob's
worth...
  • 0


jonesy42
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:54 am
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: mr.potatohead » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:03 pm

use a mapp gas or propaane tank
  • 0


mr.potatohead
Specialist
Specialist
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 11:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: Crna Legija » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:15 am

jonesy42 wrote:Yes,... but politicians also make laws... Which make it tough for the average joe to even consider getting interested in the "OLYMPIC" hobby/sport.... Based on knee-jerk assumptions in that, every sporting/target shooter or enthusiast is a criminal.... Because of a small minority
that cause problems, ie: Martyn bryant didn't help much,... but anyway just my 2 bob's
worth...


took me less then two months after turning 18 to get my gun licence then a month till I could buy my first gun, and could have bough any gun allowed for the Olympics. If you cant wait that long shouldn't give you one at all then.
  • 0

'' To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.”
--Homer Simpson

Add me on ps3: wannafuk, 8/11/11 cant wait
User avatar
Crna Legija
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 2333
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:14 am
Location: australia
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: Zeus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:06 am

Crna, any gun allowed for the olympics is a single shot .22lr and a 12 gauge.

And just because it took you 2 months, doesn't mean it takes that long in other states. Queensland for instance, it can take 3 or more months to get a PTA for a centrefire. WA don't allow that many PTA's through either. Want a coach shotgun for out in the paddock and a 28" Berreta Silver Pidgeon, no chance, you've already got a shotgun, that should be enough.

If the whole country had the same licensing efficiency as Victoria, and we got semi autos back, then I'd be happy. Don't say the "why do you need a semi, a bolt action does everything" arguement. You haven't seen the piles if wild boar people could shoot when they had semis, now you're lucky to kill two and wing three with a .45-70 lever action.
  • 0

/sarcasm, /hyperbole
User avatar
Zeus
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 pm
Location: 'Straya, C*nt
Reputation: 2

Unread postAuthor: Crna Legija » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:59 am

Zeus wrote:And just because it took you 2 months, doesn't mean it takes that long in other states. Queensland for instance, it can take 3 or more months to get a PTA for a centrefire. WA don't allow that many PTA's through either. Want a coach shotgun for out in the paddock and a 28" Berreta Silver Pidgeon, no chance, you've already got a shotgun, that should be enough.


didn't know that

Zeus wrote:If the whole country had the same licensing efficiency as Victoria, and we got semi autos back, then I'd be happy. Don't say the "why do you need a semi, a bolt action does everything" arguement. You haven't seen the piles if wild boar people could shoot when they had semis, now you're lucky to kill two and wing three with a .45-70 lever action.


i"m all good for semi thay have a roll other then fun but full auto should be at gun ranges where you pay for the ammo you want and get to shoot random crap for pure fun of it.
  • 0

'' To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.”
--Homer Simpson

Add me on ps3: wannafuk, 8/11/11 cant wait
User avatar
Crna Legija
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 2333
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:14 am
Location: australia
Reputation: 0

Unread postAuthor: Zeus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:07 am

Very good then, I'd got myself set up for a gun owning anti argument, and we're in furious agreement
  • 0

/sarcasm, /hyperbole
User avatar
Zeus
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 pm
Location: 'Straya, C*nt
Reputation: 2

Sponsored

Sponsor
 


Previous

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot]

Reputation System ©'