Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 66 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 61 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Awsome regulator leading to new project

Post questions and info about pneumatic (compressed gas) powered cannons here. This includes discussion about valves, pipe types, compressors, alternate gas setups, and anything else relevant.
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: jackssmirkingrevenge » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:57 am

wyz2285 wrote:Same, I'm designing a inline hammer valve o fit inside the valve. But if you're using propane, you don't need all the fancy valves and regulator that I need.

Oppa talon style?

Donating Member
Donating Member

Unread postAuthor: wyz2285 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:11 am

No no, I'm thinking about something new, basically I want minimum dead space as possible so I'm hoping to find a valve assembly witch the output port is right next to the bb(possibly the air nozzle itself). In the same time, the entire valve should fit inside the bolt, the same way as the piston and spring housing in a airsoft bolt action sniper rifle.

CpTn_lAw wrote::D "yay, me wanna make big multishot pnoob with 1000 psi foot pump compressor using diamond as main material. Do you think wet bread make good sealant? " :D
Major General
Major General

Return to Pneumatic Cannon Discussion